Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Gronk payday, 1st team All Pro

It helps the team and Gronk according to the esteemed Miguel:

Since the $5.5M in incentives were NTLBE they will lower the Pats 2018 adjusted cap number by that amount. Well worth it.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Only regular season awards I care about for Brady Gronk and Slater. Strengthening Brady and Gronk's all time position and maybe Slater someday gets the HOF nod.

Slater
    2x SB champ
    7x pro bowler
    4x 1st team all pro
    1x 2nd team all pro

I've heard people from both sides of the argument over his HOF chances.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Only regular season awards I care about for Brady Gronk and Slater. Strengthening Brady and Gronk's all time position and maybe Slater someday gets the HOF nod.

Slater
    2x SB champ
    7x pro bowler
    4x 1st team all pro
    1x 2nd team all pro

I've heard people from both sides of the argument over his HOF chances.
    Yeah, there's a problem with STs players and the HOF, IMO. Steve Tasker was one of the best ever and he's been shut out so far. The only two in there from what saw are, PK Jan Stenerud and Ray Guy who was the best punter ever to walk the earth.

If STs are as important as the other two-thirds of a team as BB says, they should get the recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    Yeah, there's a problem with STs players and the HOF, IMO. Steve Tasker was one of the best ever and he's been shut out so far. The only two in there from what saw are, PK Jan Stenerud and Ray Guy who was the best punter ever to walk the earth.

If STs are as important as the other two-thirds of a team as BB says, they should get the recognition.
    For real, Slaterís value to this team unbelievable. Heís an animal, the way he helps us with field position goes so unnoticed by some and it drives me crazy. Not to mention the other things he can do if need be. Dude is a class act and great football player, thatís why heís one of BBís guys. Really hope he gets in as tough as it will be, he deserves it.