Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    No. I don't accept the idea of the EC. It's the only election in the country where the popular vote doesn't count. I can't support any system where votes are in effect devalued or totally ignored. Trump lost the election by 3 million votes despite Trumps failed and aborted attempt to disprove the results.
    One party, of the two party dictatorship, rigged the vote for Hillary and you complain about devaluing votes LOL!

The fact that you cannot communicate clearly says nothing about my ability to perceive and understand. Since you claim not to care, why the effort in an area you have washed your hands of? That certainly makes little sense.
    Words of wisdom from the same poster who claimed Trump was running the Pats front office...

Randy Moss wasn't a banger either, Trump more than any GM knows the different type of WR's that exist. He dealt for him, and it's pretty clear he's doing more than just about any guy we would have gotten in the draft for this team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    One party, of the two party dictatorship, rigged the vote for Hillary and you complain about devaluing votes LOL!
    Hope you have your tinfoil hat firmly on your head.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    The medical staffs complaints. It's been reported.
    Hmmm so they were totally silent on that two years ago, 18 months ago, 12 months ago, 9 months ago.

Try easy to use existing issue as fig leaf.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Yeah, it's only worked for decades on decades but when we don't get our way we cry about it. We get it man. It's been over a year. Get over it. It's not going to change in your life time.

You want to talk about corrupt elections why don't you worry about your own parties nomination process. Talk about corrupt...The Democratic party presidential primaries the biggest joke in this country.
    How did it work for Gore?

I've been against it since the 1970's. Don't try painting me with that brush.

Get over it? Get over a racist know nothing who's Administration has just removed all mentions of the term "climate change" from all US Gov't sites - even though 98% of all climate scientists agree that it exists.

There are 4 credible efforts to do away with the EC. With the Dems/blue states poised to sweep the R's out of power in November 2020, the chances get much better.

I'm not a Democrat. I pick the candidates that are best IMO at the given time and office. Biggest joke in the country? Compared to say the "tax cuts" which give 82% of the benefit over the next two years to the top 1/10th of one percent claimed to be a middle class tax cut. GMAFB.

So sorry but an arch defeatist attitude does nothing, and dispirits action from those you effect - if any.
    No form of government has worked and it's futile to think the next one will. What was that old saying? "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity."

All the politicized shills would be saying the exact opposite of what they're saying now if you changed just one thing...the (D) in front of their names to an (R).

You can have them.

Hope you have your tinfoil hat firmly on your head.
    Your senator from Massachusetts said the DNC system was rigged for Hillary. Did you vote for Liz?

Hmmm so they were totally silent on that two years ago, 18 months ago, 12 months ago, 9 months ago.

Try easy to use existing issue as fig leaf.
    MMM yeah, usually when a problem first starts it's not scrutinized right away, rational people let it play out for a bit to see where it goes. So let's say this occurred towards the end of 2015/beginning of 2016 season. Maybe it finally starts getting mentioned to BB by the end of the 2016 season/beginning of 2017 and BB finally pulls the cord mid 2017. You forget years in football is not like a calendar year. The interference probably wasn't as great in the offseason as it was during season. So it's absolutely conceivable that BB probably didn't start really hearing about it until right before he pulled the plug, even though it was brewing issues before that. Also as more players went to AG the issue broadened. It wasn't like 3 years ago there was 1-2 players then 2 years ago there was 30. It was gradually increasing.

City of Champions

How did it work for Gore?
    Hahaha

I've been against it since the 1970's. Don't try painting me with that brush.
    Good for you, doesn't change that the EC has been fair to both parties over the entire course of US history. It has allowed different groups of people to be represented in the WH evenly. Unlike mob rule, which is what you want, would unfairly favor all you city blowers who consume and don't produce.

Get over it? Get over a racist know nothing who's Administration has just removed all mentions of the term "climate change" from all US Gov't sites - even though 98% of all climate scientists agree that it exists.
    So what. Climate change has not been scientifically proven. It is a theory. Is there a greenhouse gas effect? Yes. Have they adequately proved that is can be affected by us? No. The 98% figure has been disproven.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexeps.../#31dded183f9f

Keep spewing your liberal propaganda.

There are 4 credible efforts to do away with the EC. With the Dems/blue states poised to sweep the R's out of power in November 2020, the chances get much better.
    I wish you luck with that. When your party is legitimately considering Oprah as your savior, you know you're in trouble.

I'm not a Democrat. I pick the candidates that are best IMO at the given time and office.
    Yeah and I'm John Denver. Please. How many R presidential candidates have you voted for?

Biggest joke in the country? Compared to say the "tax cuts" which give 82% of the benefit over the next two years to the top 1/10th of one percent claimed to be a middle class tax cut. GMAFB.
    I love when people who have no idea how taxes work talk about taxes. This is my profession and your claim here is completely false.

Can a MOD get us back on track to talking football here? I come to these boards to discuss sports not read political propaganda.

City of Champions

I think we’re straying away from the topic here, you guys had some great posts but I think we’re going south with it now.

Hahaha

Good for you, doesn't change that the EC has been fair to both parties over the entire course of US history. It has allowed different groups of people to be represented in the WH evenly. Unlike mob rule, which is what you want, would unfairly favor all you city blowers who consume and don't produce.
    I don't produce? In my retirement which started out in ill health I run two web businesses and work part time for a 401c charity for disabled children.

So what. Climate change has not been scientifically proven. It is a theory. Is there a greenhouse gas effect? Yes. Have they adequately proved that is can be affected by us? No. The 98% figure has been disproven.
    All colleges and universities that have programs in anything associated with climate maintain that it is true. Sorry you work with money like my two sons, your word is not the final word on this topic.

Keep spewing your liberal propaganda.
    Easier than sticking up for Bannon.

I wish you luck with that. When your party is legitimately considering Oprah as your savior, you know you're in trouble.
    A whim does not connote to a result.

Yeah and I'm John Denver.
    You are? I thought he was dead...

Please. How many R presidential candidates have you voted for?
    Throw in all Federal races I have voted in since 1975. At least 5 I can name.

I love when people who have no idea how taxes work talk about taxes. This is my profession and your claim here is completely false.
    In this case I go by what I have read.

Can a MOD get us back on track to talking football here? I come to these boards to discuss sports not read political propaganda.
    I already asked that we move this to the political pages on PSD. But hey why let your desire to talk sports stop you from trying to get the last word.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-12-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    Your senator from Massachusetts said the DNC system was rigged for Hillary. Did you vote for Liz?
    Mass has two Senators. I don't accept the word of everyone that opines on whatever topic. I'm not for the left wing of the Dem Party taking over the nomination, just like I dislike the right side of the R Party.

Sadly due to money and never ending news cycles the center has been shrinking for 20+ years.

Here are some things I believe:

Can't have democracy with a destitute middle class.

Cannot govern effectively over time by swinging from one pole to the other pole.

Done here with this, move over to the poltical pages.

Anyone can see after the Celts got killed by the Cavs you were nowhere to be seen for a very long time. So willing to handout criticism, and so unwillng to be there to get it dished out on. What a man!

Still now answer for his late season slide which you have dismissed, but not faced.
    Once again, what the **** are you talking about? Old age comes with memory loss. I SAID THE CELTICS WOULD LOSE TO THE CAVS IN 5. THEY DID. I was there during the whole series and after it. You’re ****ing nuts.

I’ve told you several reasons that could be related to his late season slide. You responded with seasons you thought had significance, but Brady was better this year than all of those years. You don’t even comprehend what others say. You just have your pre-determined opinion and argue it no matter how idiotic you make yourself look.

Stories like this would make a lot more sense for teams that are not winning.

BB TOM and KRAFT disagreed on something? No ****ing way.. thats what happens when anybody works together.

Just the ESPN trying to make a story for the fans of the other 24 teams who aren't playing right now and have been waiting for the pats to suck their wholes lives.

BTW, TB has a 100+ QB Rating in his career when blitzed. This year it's 85. Cracks in the old mans game?
    Losing Julian Edelman?

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Losing Julian Edelman?
    How could losing the number one slot WR in the game possibly affect a QB's rating vs the blitz. Just preposterous!!!

The old man around here is losing his touch...And I'm not talking about Brady.

City of Champions

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast