Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

4 letter network to report n Kraft/BB/TB

It's going to big and explosive. They say the issues are real and they project BB will leave after season.

Imagine two of our big three OC, DC, and PP are hired away, by the time BB quits we'll be looking at dregs.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    They say the issues are real and they project BB will leave after season.
    I didn't hear that piece, but definitely believable. Kraft sold out to TB who sold out to his business interests.

Wow, no question BB is gone at season's end IMO. Kraft reverted back to his ways from the Parcells era. Looks like a bumbling old fool.

I think Tomase had it right once again: Belichick traded Jimmy to a favorable destination because JG's success is an extension of his own legacy (and an opportunity to stick it to Kraft in this dispute).

That scene from the '01 Super Bowl, all Patriots players emerging from the tunnel in unison -- BB is still about that same culture, but Brady and Kraft ****** it up. What a disgrace.

I also think BB has historically been a little harder and more demanding of TB than other players. So with the thought of Belichick looking to transition to JG, that dynamic probably fueled much suspicion and paranoia from Brady.....

In the end, Kraft went against Belichick and it will haunt him.
    Last edited by elements1985; 01-05-2018 at 08:48 AM.

BSPN has another anti-Patriots story? Surprising...rolls eyes.

IMO, if Belichick was planning to move on to another team next year he would have maneuvered things to take Jimmy with him. All he had to do was cherry pick a new team with the resources to sign him as a free agent.

He's not talking about it so maybe he screwed this up too and will leave, but if this is how things will work under him going forward into his senior citizen years, maybe they need to find a younger brain sooner rather than later.

In October, he again explained to Kraft and Belichick his plans to play a few more years. The question was whether Brady had earned long-term security from the Patriots, or if he would finish his career somewhere else.
    Please lol.

We knew about most of these “problems” already. Anyone pretending to have direct knowledge of how Belichick/Brady feel is lying. Those two more than anything else love to win. Either of them switching teams hurts their ability to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Please lol.

We knew about most of these “problems” already. Anyone pretending to have direct knowledge of how Belichick/Brady feel is lying. Those two more than anything else love to win. Either of them switching teams hurts their ability to do so.
    Unless Belichick, or someone close to him, is behind the Wickersham story?

Frankly I don't think it takes deep organizational knowledge to see what's going on: Brady wants to keep playing and prove the merits of TB12 through age ~43. Is leveraging the owner's Deflategate guilt complex to stick around. Allegedly pushed Jimmy out to keep his job security.

I mean really, talk about completely undermining Belichick's culture of competition for a culture of favoritism. TB looks like a total weasel in this story, to the point, I think, he should seriously booed a week from Saturday. I genuinely don't see how any informed fan, who understands the importance of team culture to the Pats' sustained success, can side with the quarterback (who, yes, lead the team to 13-3 ... but is also slowly undoing the Patriot way).

Belichick, on the other hand, wants to continue running the team the same fashion he has since 2000. I see no inconsistencies in his management whatsoever. Darth Sideous, I mean Bob Kraft, only has one option now: crawl back to BB and try moving TB at season's end.... Because a team without Belichick, Brady running the locker room with Guerrero, will usher in a new era of celebrity that will reduce them to every other mediocre NFL franchise.
    Last edited by elements1985; 01-05-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    BSPN has another anti-Patriots story? Surprising...rolls eyes.

IMO, if Belichick was planning to move on to another team next year he would have maneuvered things to take Jimmy with him. All he had to do was cherry pick a new team with the resources to sign him as a free agent.

He's not talking about it so maybe he screwed this up too and will leave, but if this is how things will work under him going forward into his senior citizen years, maybe they need to find a younger brain sooner rather than later.
    All Belichick likely wants is to be vindicated. If he sends Garrapolo to a favorable environment where he thrives, the owner looks like a goon and the quarterback an entitled twit. Turns out that strategy worked, didn't it?
    Last edited by elements1985; 01-05-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    All Belichick likely wants is to be vindicated. If he sends Garrapolo to a favorable environment where he thrives, the owner looks like a goon and the quarterback an entitled twit. Turns out that strategy worked, didn't it?

This could also be true but we'll never really know about any of it unless they all write books in the future that are in agreement with each other:

(Jay)Glazer said Lynch called Belichick first in April to see if he’d trade Garoppolo. Belichick said no. The call was over.

Glazer continued on the Fox pregame show: “So Lynch calls back. ‘Garoppolo’s off limits. Will you trade us Tom Brady?’ Belichick said, ‘What did you just ask me?’ [Lynch said,] ‘I’m asking would you trade us Tom Brady? You said Garoppolo’s off limits.’ He goes, ‘Did you just ask me if you’d trade Tom Brady … Did you just ask me if I’d trade the greatest quarterback of all time?'”

Statement just released:

Following ESPN's long-form piece on Friday detailing a power struggle inside the Patriots organization between Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, the three have released a combined statement.

“For the past 18 years, the three of us have enjoyed a very good and productive working relationship," the statement reads. "In recent days, there have been multiple media reports that have speculated theories that are unsubstantiated, highly exaggerated, or flat out inaccurate. The three of us share a common goal. We look forward to the enormous challenge of competing in the postseason and the opportunity to work together in the future, just as we have for the past 18 years. It is unfortunate that there is even a need for us to respond to these fallacies. As our actions have shown, we stand united.”

Much ado about nothing from a declining network.

Hard to believe they have so much info as tight lipped as Bill & Tom are.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post

When they need an inside source they invent fake news. Not that we need it but...it's more proof they're a bunch of Patriot hating frauds looking to manufacture website clicks.

Well, all three have a vested interest in winning #6 -- so burying this beef for a month makes business sense for each. Belichick understands how hard the #1 seed with HF advantage is to reach.

But look to Tom E. Curran not ESPN. Why would such a plugged guy throw this out there? Just because of losing OC/DC?: http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/vide...y-feel-foxboro

And if this ESPN story is all fake news, how do you makes sense of the Jimmy G trade and/or Belichick's mandate to Guerrero?
    Last edited by elements1985; 01-05-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    That’s because this writer has a history of making things up.

Such as the one about warm Gatorade, spies in the hills above the Seahawks practice field at Super Bowl XLIX and a billboard that shows replays to the Patriots sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Well, all three have a vested interest in winning #6 -- so burying this beef for a month makes business sense for each. Belichick understands how hard the #1 seed with HF advantage is to reach.

But look to Tom E. Curran not ESPN. Why would such a plugged guy throw this out there? Just because of losing OC/DC?: http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/vide...y-feel-foxboro

And if this ESPN story is all fake news, how do you makes sense of the Jimmy G trade and/or Belichick's mandate to Guerrero?
    Some of it is true. Specifically the Guerrero stuff and Jimmy G not wanting to accept an extension. If he wasn’t going to play for 2/3+ years, why would he want to stay? So, Belichick got a 2nd instead of a 3rd when losing him to FA.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast