Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lol uh huh. Without those shooters what would happen, exactly? He's played with all types of casts, and nobody has been able to consistently stop him when healthy. D Lee was his 2nd best player for a time, and when Curry was healthy [and not nearly as fully formed of a player as he is now], he still crushed. After Xmas in 2012 (following the ankle surgery] he was putting up 25/4/7 on 47/47/90 and CARRRYING that team to 12 games over .500 + an upset first round win and lost a hard-fought 6 game series to the Spurs [who had swept their 1st round, went on to sweep the Conference Finals, and finally lost to Ray Allen's buzzer beater in G7]. Klay was a young gunner who had 0 dribbling/playmaking ability and sucked on D. Draymond was a 10-15 mpg rookie who did not play with Curry.

At some point you just have to come to the reality that HE is the dominant one in the equation, regardless of who is next to him. And if you transported this iteration of Curry to that season, I bet they even upset San Antonio and are playing the Heat in the Finals.
    Well said. We probably do it anyway if Bogut/Lee are healthy but this team was always built around Steph. It's been awesome to watch the growth of our core even including Barnes.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Checkmate

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    +1

1. magic
    2. Iverson
    3. Nash
    4. Curry
    5. Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by belikemike23 View Post
    1. magic
    2. Iverson
    3. Nash
    4. Curry
    5. Kidd
    Iverson over Nash and Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by belikemike23 View Post
    1. magic
    2. Iverson
    3. Nash
    4. Curry
    5. Kidd
    That is a very interesting list, made moreso by the fact that you've got 4 extremely unselfish guys sandwhich around the poster child for playground ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112