Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,096

    Favorite Movie(s): Letter 'C' Edition

    What is your favorite movie(s), any genre, that begins with the letter 'C'?

    The articles ‘The,’ 'A' and 'An' starting the title do not count.

    Have more? Name more than one if you want.

    I plan on doing every letter so some will certainly have more/less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,096
    (The) Cable Guy
    Clerks
    Collateral
    Catch Me If You Can
    Coraline
    Captain American: Civil War and Winter Solider
    Conspiracy Theory
    Clue
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    95,367
    Carlito’s way
    Captain America - Winter Soldier and Civil War
    Collateral
    Casino Royale
    Charlie and the chocolate factory- original
    Clash of the titans - original
    Cujo
    Crow
    Constantine
    Conjuring
    Confessions of a dangerous mind
    Commando
    Coming to America



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    26,306
    Commando.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Carlito’s way
    Captain America - Winter Soldier and Civil War
    Collateral
    Casino Royale
    Charlie and the chocolate factory- original
    Clash of the titans - original
    Cujo
    Crow
    Constantine
    Conjuring
    Confessions of a dangerous mind
    Commando
    Coming to America



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was going to put Coinstantine but I have to rewatch it. I remember it being good but it's been awhile.

    EDIT: Looks like they are making a second one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,243
    Catch me if you can
    Casino
    Crazy Stupid Love



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    32,749
    Casino is the ****


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,559
    Conjuring movies (and their Annabelle counterparts) are simply amazing.
    Crow
    Casablanca (Somehow nobody mentioned this yet!)
    Agreed on Casino
    Casino Royale (good way to reboot the new Bond series)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    95,367
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I was going to put Coinstantine but I have to rewatch it. I remember it being good but it's been awhile.

    EDIT: Looks like they are making a second one.
    I liked it quite a bit, but am a big Keanu fan.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Conjuring movies (and their Annabelle counterparts) are simply amazing.
    Crow
    Casablanca (Somehow nobody mentioned this yet!)
    Agreed on Casino
    Casino Royale (good way to reboot the new Bond series)
    1) Haven't watched the conjuring series completely outside of Annabelle and thought it was alright. My girlfriend and I had watched this summer and a week or so later was the first time meeting my best friend's brother's kids. The girl (3yo) is named Annabelle and we were both a little on edge lol.

    2) I was going to mention Casablanca as a joke since I never saw it but know it's highly acclaimed

    3) I should hide since I've never seen Casino... I've never seen the Godfather movies either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I liked it quite a bit, but am a big Keanu fan.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's hit or miss with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,974
    Agreed with Casino Royale, Casino and the 2nd and 3rd Captain America movies.

    For me I'd add: Cabin in the Woods, Cape Fear (both versions, DeNiro's edges the original out imo), Carlito's Way, Carrie, Creed, and Crimson Peak.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    95,367
    Crinsom peak sucked, by far the worst del Toro movie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,170
    Chinatown
    City of God
    Casino
    The Conversation
    The Color of Money
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    64,010
    Casino

    Honorable mention: Children of Men, Coneheads

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •