Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    So credit wise. 100% choke 0% defensive scheme?
    No the scheme was good but it shouldn't have caused LeBron to shoot 7/21 in the 4th and make him look so timid. If Wade was scoring the LeBron should've been able to as well because the basically scored I. The same ways back then.

ON3 LAST DANC3

DUNCAN the man the legend... so underrated always

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Which therefore means LeBron choked because Marion shouldn't be able to stop him. Let's not forget JJ Barea on LeBron either.
    Marion was an elite defender. Thatís why Labron wanted him in Cleveland. He just got the better of Labron in those Finals.

LeBron was 7/21 in the 4th for a total of 18 points.

Also Wade was the best player in the series by a decent margin.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...s-vs-heat.html

You may be the firs person I've ever seen that says LeBron didn't choke. 2006 Wade was a god and no one on the Mavs could come close to staying in front of him so they had to foul. Never disrespect a GOAT in such a manner!
    The refs made sure that no one could stand anywhere near Wade. Hell if they even looked at him the refs put Wade on the line. The Mavs were dominating that series too before the refs took over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Marion was an elite defender. Thatís why Labron wanted him in Cleveland. He just got the better of Labron in those Finals.
    Only got the best of him in the 4th though right? Haha

ON3 LAST DANC3

The refs made sure that no one could stand anywhere near Wade. Hell if they even looked at him the refs put Wade on the line. The Mavs were dominating that series too before Wade took over.
    Fixed it for you

ON3 LAST DANC3

He carried in 06 for the 2nd greatest finals performance ever behind LeBron in 2016. Prime LeBron should not be shut down the way he was in the 4th regardless of any scheme.
    That was years ago with a FAR different system and scheme. Bron would've killed for a dominant finisher down low who attracted doubles. Especially against those soft Mavs

They limited him throughout, especially with wades lack of spacing and 2 way ability. But yes, 4th quarters tend to be the hardest

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    They limited him throughout, especially with wades lack of spacing and 2 way ability. But yes, 4th quarters tend to be the hardest
    Wades lack of 2 way ability? Lmao! So LeBrons lack of spacing causes Wade to have like a 61TS%

ON3 LAST DANC3

The only people I've ever seen try to make excuses for LeBron that finals. Mavs fans trying to prop up their players and for some reason Chronz.

ON3 LAST DANC3

You mean when it matters the most? Youíre absolutely right, shut his *** down in crunch time.

The only people I've ever seen try to make excuses for LeBron that finals. Mavs fans trying to prop up their players and for some reason Chronz.
    And you trying to make Labron the scapegoat for Wade and the Heat getting their *** kicked in the Finals. Also Heat fans are the only ones that disregard how the refs took over that Ď06 Finals.

And you trying to make Labron the scapegoat for Wade and the Heat getting their *** kicked in the Finals. Also Heat fans are the only ones that disregard how the refs took over that Ď06 Finals.
    Not the scapegoat but he choked and that's a fact. The refs Wade all Wades shots for him and led the comeback in game 3 down 13 with 6 minutes left?

ON3 LAST DANC3

You mean when it matters the most? Youíre absolutely right, shut his *** down in crunch time.
    Not one player can shut LeBron down. He choked.

Your sig of Mayo brings back good memories. He was at his peak with you all I feel like.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Not one player can shut LeBron down. He choked.

Your sig of Mayo brings back good memories. He was at his peak with you all I feel like.
    I posted strictly from an app now so I forget that sig is even there since I canít see it. I havenít seen it since I put it up. Haha But yea that probably was Mayoís best year. Carlisle has always had a way of getting the absolute best out his guards.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast