Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I saw a preview in which had Corey and Devin walking to like where they duel, wondering if they will duel to be Bananas partner or something else?

But really Bananas possibly getting a guy partner is such a lame advantage when the big boys in the show have girl partners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i think devin and cory are mercenaries later in the season, but the twist is if they win they're in the game. my guess for johnny's partner is tony time

Yeah, they could be mercenaries.

If Tony is his partner, then itís ********.

Tony ****ed him bad last time so it would initially be funny but I think they'd squash it soon.

As far as Faith being a nobody. She's hot and entertaining. Glad she's on here.

She obviously would never agree but Sarah being Bananas partner just to **** him would be absolute gold.

^ I don't consider it a spoiler so hopefully I won't piss anyone off(I actually haven't looked up winner spoilers the last few years thankfully), but Devin was originally going to be Bananas' partner but his dad died right before filming started. Oh and apparently Zach and Amanda said they wanted Bananas to go home but the show wouldn't let them loool.

Notes:
    -That was one weak *** fight to get sent home for, I guess you really can't lay a pinky on anyone anymore. Lost two of the hottest girls which blows (although Johnny was spot on about the lip fillers, Kailah used to be SUPER hot to me and she is slowly destroying her face).
    -Cara is such a loser. Can you imagine if it was a male vet doing that **** to a female? Shes such a pathetic hypocrite it is insane.
    -Enjoyed Bananas calling Kailah out for the victim complex, she is - mentally a bum.
    -Don't like male/male, male/female, female/female team structure - it's not fair and I also feel like they try to craft less physical eliminations/dailies to compensate.
    -Don't like redemption houses, but I might just be salty from the whole Wes/Theresa season. At least that Jozea guy got sent in right away.

They love bananas in this shows and itís ****ing sad now that they want him to be there as long as possible.

So if Tony is his partner how ****ing lame would that be as they would be the strongest team? Even Wes would suck.

Sarah should be the one they for him or somebody lane like Nanny.

I also hate how they added the male/female team structure. Just so unfair and gonna make for more crappy eliminations

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I also hate how they added the male/female team structure. Just so unfair and gonna make for more crappy eliminations
    agreed hopefully theres a twist at some point so the teams aren't like that or something to even it out

So Bananas gets Tony as a partner?

Thatís some ********.

i thought the episode was pretty boring

They need to go guy/girl bc this **** is so lopsided. Do it that way and this becomes WAY more interesting.

Episode dragged on with a lot of nonsense drama. The actual challenge was hilarious with tori and derrick and then Shane and bananas getting tangled up. I died.

I agree the way the teams are set up with the different genders is a bit unfair but i think as the season goes there will be plot twists and make it more fair across the table

yea the teams are too lopsided...

on another note, that Angela girl...hot damnnn

Loved what they did with the voting and elimination.

Paulieís resistant band had to be stronger than Cam, because of it was not, then what a *****. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Loved what they did with the voting and elimination.

Paulieís resistant band had to be stronger than Cam, because of it was not, then what a *****. Lol

Definitely had to be.

Rigged

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast