Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Trumaine Johnson and Malcolm Butler should not get more than Hayward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    Trumaine Johnson and Malcolm Butler should not get more than Hayward.
    There's a lot of dollars out there. I think Johnson gets more per, Butler gets less.

Being UFA helps those two as well

Thats part of the issue. If Hayward were actually in the true open market, he probably gets more than that. But hes not in the open market. So Id anticipate Johnson gets more as well. Im not super high on butler, so Id agree he gets less.

Jets are signing Teddy Bridgewater to a 1 year deal. I wonder if this means they are definitely gonna draft a QB in the first and use Bridgewater as a stop gap

RIP Gene Wilder

Bears Re-signed Prince Amukamara

RIP Gene Wilder

Cardinals signing 2 qbs Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon

RIP Gene Wilder

ok this is a little confusing the Broncos are trading Trevor Siemian to the vikings

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    ok this is a little confusing the Broncos are trading Trevor Siemian to the vikings
    He's a high end backup. I'm guessing they didn't give hardly anything. Nobody wants to start that dude anymore. I heard people thinking the cousins deal fell through over and stuff lol

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He's a high end backup. I'm guessing they didn't give hardly anything. Nobody wants to start that dude anymore. I heard people thinking the cousins deal fell through over and stuff lol
    that would be friggin hilarious

RIP Gene Wilder

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Donte Moncrief's one-year, $9.6 million contract with the Jaguars is fully guaranteed.

what a horrid contract. we dodged a bullet with the sleeper WR of the year for the last 3 years running.

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Donte Moncrief's one-year, $9.6 million contract with the Jaguars is fully guaranteed.

what a horrid contract. we dodged a bullet with the sleeper WR of the year for the last 3 years running.
    Holy crap...fa is insane lol

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post

lol, thats terrible

Burnett is visiting the Steelers today and it sounds like hes expected to sign with them. Im interested to see what he comes in at. Anything over like $7 per year is probably too rich for my blood. If hes signed for like $5 a year, then I think we could have been in on that.

Allen Hurns was released by Jacksonville. Does anyone know much about him? I think he was a UDFA out of Miami and had some success?

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Allen Hurns was released by Jacksonville. Does anyone know much about him? I think he was a UDFA out of Miami and had some success?
    great rz skills. good possession wr. not much for stretching the field if thats whatvwe are looking for. has been on and off the injury report a lot over the last 2 years.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast