Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    19 mins 16 points for IT. I guess PSD was right. he'll never be that player we saw last year again
    Did people say this? I thought it was always known that he was just a lesser version of Kyrie... Nothing wrong with it but he wont be as good as kyrie is... its def close but Id prefer the slight size of kyrie... IT is a blackhole on defense and wont help them at all against a warriors team.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Jeff Green scoring double digits from the bench without making a single shot is impressive.

Looking forward to the night games.
    Usually when you give one of your famous back handed compliments (which I doubt most of these guys pick up on) I just roll my eyes and think "****ing tre, I'd call that out if I cared enough" but this one got me to chuckle a bit. Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Did people say this? I thought it was always known that he was just a lesser version of Kyrie... Nothing wrong with it but he wont be as good as kyrie is... its def close but Id prefer the slight size of kyrie... IT is a blackhole on defense and wont help them at all against a warriors team.
    Of course he will help them. You say some dumb stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Of course he will help them. You say some dumb stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes he will help them but he isnt an upgrade over kyrie and the warriors can exploit him beyond badly.. That was my main point

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Next Warriors - Cavs game should be fun with everyone back healthy.

How many times will they switch KD on IT? ISOs all day.
    Same with LeBron switching on Curry.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Lmao. His entire life? Guy, wake up. I get that you don't watch the NBA like I do, but this is NOT an off-ball player, trust.
    Yes, His whole career. Name a team he was on that didnít need him to get 30 to win a game until now?

Tre I get that you are only able to see things in real time. IE Boston was better than Cleveland in your opinion a month ago for you. But for some of us, we see more than whatís on the surface. If you canít see it, then I attribute it to the same thing that always tricks u into thinking Cavs would loose to Utah in the playoffs every year. You are just no good at talking about Cavs basketball. Hate factor is way to strong.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 01-03-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    IT is more efficient, and doesnít dribble out the clock like Kyrie

Lmao. His entire life? Guy, wake up. I get that you don't watch the NBA like I do, but this is NOT an off-ball player, trust.
    so? he can space. Dude will get buckets and penetration when he is on ball and will space for LeBron like everyone else when he is off ball. Dude doesn't need to run off screens like Rip Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Can't wait to watch IT again!

ON3 LAST DANC3

Cleveland could use more diversity in their offense, I can see IT bringing more of that Boston style handoffs with he and Love, I sure hope they dont just expect this guy to become an ISO killer like Kyrie was, expecting him to full that role would be a definite downgrade but we'll see how it goes. I dont know what the numbers said but it seemed to me you had to keep IT in motion.

So no one was going to tell me that for his first bucket last night Wade broke the **** out of CJs ankles on his patented half spin turnaround fadeaway jumper on the baseline?!

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    So no one was going to tell me that for his first bucket last night Wade broke the **** out of CJs ankles on his patented half spin turnaround fadeaway jumper on the baseline?!
    Hmm do you talk about anyone else aside from you know who?

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Hmm do you talk about anyone else aside from you know who?
    Check my previous post. Reported.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Dubs moving to -7.5. Where's tredigs!?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678