Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Question New XBOX console in 2019?

https://gamerant.com/next-xbox-console-2019-rumor/

Nope. If they were going to, they wouldn't have released the Xbox one x. They would have just been okay with the S until their new console.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Nope. If they were going to, they wouldn't have released the Xbox one x. They would have just been okay with the S until their new console.
    I agree, it wouldn't make sense to put that much into the One X just to roll out a new console the very next year (basically)

I have always just lived by the assumption that they are always working on the next system. Two things about this one;

1. If it is really a next gen, why spend so much time on two upgraded versions of xbox one?

2. If it's not next gen, why are they wasting their time on a fourth version of the same console?

3. Their biggest mistake is not offering a real baseball game. This is the number one reason for me to get rid of my console.

This is going to happen a lot until technology hits a wall. PC gaming is pushing console makers to have to refresh the hardware earlier and earlier. One X is already behind a good PC and new CPUs and GPUs this year will again put it behind even more.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Remember Nintendo gave the shaft to people after releasing WIIU then had a new console right after. Sega did the same with 32X then went to Saturn and Dreamcast pretty quickly. Figure consoles now days are a quick cash grab. Also isn't like XBOX1X gonna give ya better FPS on PUBG cause then it be a disadvantage to the rest of us.

My bet is still that the next generation will be primarily VR based. I can see late 2019 but 2020 at earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My bet is still that the next generation will be primarily VR based. I can see late 2019 but 2020 at earliest.
    I think even PS4 will be better than a new Xbox; I also haven't said about new PS5. And it happens all the time. https://dmarket.com/blog/bestsellers...es-generation/ Here is the helpful review of console generations war.

PS5 is suppose to be released March 2021. So XBOX2 either wait till after or gets the head start.

Yeah, but I heard the release must be in the end 2020, and after that, it will be the best console ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB2t6hxEzBs

Yeah they suggests at 2018 XO XBOX show it maybe 2019 XBOX2/Scarlett. The guy that made the video thinks 2020. I'm ready for next gen. Time to put this generation to bed.