Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Official Divisional Round Prep Thread

A lot to discuss.

Wild Card games, playoff roster, roster discussions, game plan, etc.

Confidence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Home teams have a huge advantage in the playoffs, so I'll pick all 4 of them to win.
    Buffalo and Tennessee are weaker teams to begin with. Atlanta isn't usually a very good road team. New Orleans is a tough place for road teams to win at.

I want the panthers but I'm expecting the saints. I don't think the falcons will beat the rams.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

The Saints were my worst nightmare.

The return... 2018-19

I like the Falcons even on the road to take out the Rams, they will get the nice weather and inexperienced team. i think itll be the game of the weekend and i wont be shocked if the rams win but i like the falcons. Fully expect the Saints to take care of the Panthers
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Last year when Dallas won home field, I claimed it would come back to hurt them. They would have been tough to stop in the cold in Green Bay with Zeke running the way he was. Getting Rodgers in the dome hurt their chances.

I feel the same way this year with Nick at QB and him unable to be mobile in the pocket. I fear Nick in the cold is going to hurt us, would rather be on the road as far as offense is concerned.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Foles has played in the cold before and lead a game leading TD drive at home in the playoffs last time we were there. He will be fine but we have to be a run first offense.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Well as of right now the weather channel has Saturday the 13th at 43 degrees in Philly with rain/snow showers.

It's going to be a run game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    I like the Falcons even on the road to take out the Rams, they will get the nice weather and inexperienced team. i think itll be the game of the weekend and i wont be shocked if the rams win but i like the falcons. Fully expect the Saints to take care of the Panthers
    I think there is a bit of a difference in being entrenched as the starter and playing in the game you mentioned.

He's looked pretty awful in the limited time this season at home, in the cold.

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

At least it won't be bitter cold like it was the last 2 games.
    If it's 43, it won't be snowing.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I think there is a bit of a difference in being entrenched as the starter and playing in the game you mentioned.

He's looked pretty awful in the limited time this season at home, in the cold.
    youre definitely right but he looked good closing out the Rams and against the Giants then crap to finish but im not putting much stock into week 17. all he has to do is not suck and we should be able to win and we know hes at least capable of playing well.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Defilippo will also talk to the Cardinals.

This is good to see. A break down of several of sidney Jones defensive snaps from week 17.. Very very good debut, he had one mistake (but it was a big one and coulda been a touchdown if not for a bad throw by dak prescott).

https://t.co/O2wVLMKxml?share=other

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I wish we played this weekend. I just want to know how we do. The wait is killing me.

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

The players asked for harder, more intense practices and Pederson gave it to them.
    They probably need to get that intensity back, which may have been missing for the last 5 weeks.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast