Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dak played good enough before the Garrett induced brain bashing in Atlanta. Was to 5 total QBR going into Atlanta game. How do you think the Rams and Goff would have done this year under Fisher? I am beating my head against the wall because Garrett will still be here next year mismanaging this team and getting out schemed and out coached against most other NFL coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Dak played good enough before the Garrett induced brain bashing in Atlanta. Was to 5 total QBR going into Atlanta game. How do you think the Rams and Goff would have done this year under Fisher? I am beating my head against the wall because Garrett will still be here next year mismanaging this team and getting out schemed and out coached against most other NFL coaches.
    Yep it's pretty bad that Garrett still somehow has a job even though it's clear he cannot handle any adversity with the roster. Vikings lost Bridgewater and Bradford in successive years and they were still a competitive team (more than competitive this year). Patriots have lost a bunch of key players and they still keep on chugging along. Eagles lost Wentz and still ended the season almost undefeated (the last game doesn't really count though). We need a coach who can adjust to injuries and adjust during games. Garrett simply can't do it and he has never shown that he can. I guess we are going to have a Marvin Lewis situation on our hands for the foreseeable future. Coaching definitely matters, I don't see how the Jones family can't see that.

Get Haley in here and get Dak some weapons. go get Landry, move Williams and look WR at 19 in the draft. Dez is nothing more than a slot WR at this point in his career and you arent getting much if anything for him at this point with his contract. let haley use Dez to eat up the middle and use landry as his new AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yep it's pretty bad that Garrett still somehow has a job even though it's clear he cannot handle any adversity with the roster. Vikings lost Bridgewater and Bradford in successive years and they were still a competitive team (more than competitive this year). Patriots have lost a bunch of key players and they still keep on chugging along. Eagles lost Wentz and still ended the season almost undefeated (the last game doesn't really count though). We need a coach who can adjust to injuries and adjust during games. Garrett simply can't do it and he has never shown that he can. I guess we are going to have a Marvin Lewis situation on our hands for the foreseeable future. Coaching definitely matters, I don't see how the Jones family can't see that.

because Garret says yes sir all of the time

This NFC conference championship game has made me feel worse than ever about the Garrett regime. We have literally wasted almost a decade. Pedersen is getting Philly to the SB in 2 seasons yet Jerry ****s around with Garrett now for 10 plus counting his years as O coordinator. I guess we get what we deserve. Somehow someway Philly can lose their all pro left tackle, starting RB, all pro QB and survive enough to win the NFC.
    Meanwhile Garrett will be studying the tape, learning from the tape and sticking to the process. ****ing robot

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    This NFC conference championship game has made me feel worse than ever about the Garrett regime. We have literally wasted almost a decade. Pedersen is getting Philly to the SB in 2 seasons yet Jerry ****s around with Garrett now for 10 plus counting his years as O coordinator. I guess we get what we deserve. Somehow someway Philly can lose their all pro left tackle, starting RB, all pro QB and survive enough to win the NFC.
    Meanwhile Garrett will be studying the tape, learning from the tape and sticking to the process. ****ing robot
    I donít think you understand the process.

It seems like the Rams were ahead of the curve. They interviewed 8 coaches last year, 1 year ahead of when they became hot coaches this year. These were candidates other teams didn't even think of and the Rams pointed them out....now, they are the hot head coaches for several teams.

little mock draft

1st trade down, take harrison-safety
    2nd trade up and get Michel (get back to running 40-50 times a game)
    2nd trade up again Braden Smith (move collins back to guard, smith at rt)

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    little mock draft

Collins will never be moved back to guard. I think either they resign Cooper or draft someone to be the starter.

Would like to get a true safety and move Byron Jones to corner along with Chidobe on the other side and Jordan Lewis in the slot. I think that would be the optimal corner situation. Jones just doesn't bring the hammer to the safety position IMO.

Sorry fellow Boys fans to be so down on the organization but have we mentioned how TJ Watt was sitting right there for the taking but he wasn't a F'n scheme fit for Rod/Garrett et al so we don't take him and go with Taco instead because he fit our beloved scheme. The rigidness of the philosophy of Garrett to be locked into scheme and philosophy such as "next man up" (directly led to Dak's demise 2nd half of season) is beyond absurd.
    Ok enough complaining... just had to vent. Raw raw raw... let's go cowboys! SB champs in 2018-19

Question: Why hasn't Byron Jones blossomed yet? He's freakishly athletic and fast... those are traits that are usually valuable commodities in the secondary. The guy tested through the roof at his combine. Most of the top teams in the playoffs have very strong defenses, so I don't even think we'll have a legit show until that defense is taken up a notch, or three.

And Zookman, I've noticed that some of the stronger teams were able to find gold after the first round. I still drool at that Kamara pick--literally changed the fortunes of the Saints. The guy can catch, run back kicks...he's better than their starting running back. If you recall, we picked Marcus Spears (need) over Aaron Rodgers. I absolutely prefer picking talent over position. Even if it's a valued position like offensive line or defensive line, if there's a clear stud, I'd rather go for that. I also think we need to give some more speedy threats to Dak or a young Tony Gonzalez type---why not make it easier on Dak---if he's your guy, then at least help him on the growing pains.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    little mock draft

I'd be mad if they traded down and took Harrison. If they trade down it should be because they are targeting a top OG like Wynn or Hernandez.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBlueStar View Post
    I'd be mad if they traded down and took Harrison. If they trade down it should be because they are targeting a top OG like Wynn or Hernandez.
    I would hope they don't trade down either. There should be one or two guys who slip to us who could really help our defense out (someone like Vea or maybe Smith at LB).

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBlueStar View Post

you dont need another ol in the first round another you might have to fork over a brinks truck too.

also never taking a 1t in the first ever (to the guy above me)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast