Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Schedule/Opponents for 2018

Here's the Raiders opponents/schedule for 2018.

Home:
    Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Browns, Steelers, Rams, Seahawks, Colts

Away:
    Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Ravens, Bengals, Cardinals, 49ers, Dolphins

seems like a much easier schedule than 2017.

based on this year's records, i agree. however, i don't think anyone would have expected the rams to be any good this year and us to have such a big drop off. we'll see how 'easy' it turns out to be, but the travel looks a lot easier.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

We will see with a new coach

As long as we beat the niners I donít care if we go 1-15

Too soon to tell anything. A lot of questions have to be answered, not only on our team, but the other teams also.

mberr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Here's the Raiders opponents/schedule for 2018.

Home:
    Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Browns, Steelers, Rams, Seahawks, Colts

Away:
    Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Ravens, Bengals, Cardinals, 49ers, Dolphins

seems like a much easier schedule than 2017.
    What am I missing? It seems like a tougher schedule to me.

I expect all of those teams to be as good or better than they were in 2017. Browns and Broncos are likely to be much better with new QBs. Cardinals too (depending on HC), if Palmer returns/is healthy, same with the Colts (and Dolphins? if Tannehill is better than Cutler). 49ers will be good now that they'll have Garoppolo for a full season. Bengals offense is too talented to suck again next year.

Right now, the easiest opponents (in order) appear to be Browns, Cardinals, Dolphins, and Broncos and none of those will be laughers.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post

I expect all of those teams to be as good or better than they were in 2017. Browns and Broncos are likely to be much better with new QBs. Cardinals too (depending on HC), if Palmer returns/is healthy, same with the Colts (and Dolphins? if Tannehill is better than Cutler). 49ers will be good now that they'll have Garoppolo for a full season. Bengals offense is too talented to suck again next year.

Right now, the easiest opponents (in order) appear to be Browns, Cardinals, Dolphins, and Broncos and none of those will be laughers.
    The Browns have drafted qbs in every draft going back many years and they don't panout. Brought in many qbs through fa to start and didn't work. They might need to figure out you need weapons to throw to, rbs to run the ball and tes to throw to.
    And how in gods green earth is hue Jackson still the hc? He has won 1 game in two years.
    We fired ours after winning 18 games in two years. And a playoff appearance. Where we didn't have our qb.

mberr Guest
    The Browns have good-to-very good talent everywhere on offense except QB.

I like the Browns, hope they take BPA, which would rule out the QBís.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

mberr Guest
    A lot of decent QBs will be available this year, the Browns will just have to overpay them like the Raiders used to.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post

That's what I thought too... well the Browns will still be ****.

Based on this year's records, our opponents next year come out to a .472 strength of schedule at this time. I know that some of these teams will be better next year, but given the schedules we have had the last several seasons, I will take this one gladly, and see it as a good chance to get this team going again, especially under Gruden.