Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    The 5th pick is so flexible now. You can still draft your QB, ammo to trade up, get Nelson or now, trade down for a team looking QB like Buffalo or Arizona which will bring in a big load.

I have to say not what I expected waking up this morning. Got to hope that tweet was right about it being a team friendly deal. I need to see years and amounts. I am stunned on 2 things. 1 I am surprised we didn't even make an offer to Cousins. 2 I am surprised with the amount of pull Kubiak has. This is definitely his influence. He liked him so much he signed him as an undrafted QB and kept him around when he was the HC of the Texans. I guess we'll see how this one goes. I really don't know what we do now with the 5th pick. I feel like trading down and gaining more picks would be ideal. But Barkley/Chubb/Nelson really intrigue me too.

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Looks like a 2 year 36 mill contract for Keenum

In Elway I Trust

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    I like the move. Cousins was simply too rich for where we are right now. As stated before, this gives us options at 5, it also gives us room to add depth to a thin offensive roster and thin front 7 on D.

Ok Ive made my peace with Keenum...now lets talk other additions. I say we get Josh Sitton, either Solder or Pugh, and then it may sound crazy because of the injury history but tyler eifert.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Please don't throw me into the "the girls a liar group" that we see whenever this crap happens, but reporting it 5 years after the fact does raise an eyebrow.
    Yep, I was thinking the same thing.
    Now, let the process play out with the police and the justice system and hope the truth, whatever that is, prevails.
    Last edited by dbronco; 03-13-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefranchise18 View Post
    Ok Ive made my peace with Keenum...now lets talk other additions. I say we get Josh Sitton, either Solder or Pugh, and then it may sound crazy because of the injury history but tyler eifert.
    I think I am there too. 2 years at that price is not bad at all. Even 75% of last year of Keenum is a gigantic improvement from last year. I am totally on board with Eifert. Maybe a 1 or 2 year prove it kind of deal. He was a beast in the middle when healthy especially in the red zone (an area where we have been hurting since Orange Julius left)

In Elway I Trust

2 years sounds to me like the Broncos still want to draft a qb but maybe not at 5. Not sure. I still want to take one at 5.

The Broncos are still going to want to get their QB. We might as well just bank on what Cy is saying. He said first...it's probably going to be Keenum then Mayfield.

Cousins got a fully guaranteed contract. Yea, that **** wasn't going to happen here.

We still don't know what the guarantee amount is with Keenum..

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    2 years sounds to me like the Broncos still want to draft a qb but maybe not at 5. Not sure. I still want to take one at 5.
    I hope that's not the case. They go bargain shopping for Keenum. About the only thing I like about it is it's not a huge contact and I believe they can get out after year 1 without not too much damage.

But if they trade down to get a QB, I really will hate that. If there's a QB out there that you really like, just take him. Don't roll the dice. If there isn't a guy or two that sticks out as must haves, then I just prefer not to pick a QB. I don't want to see them take a guy like Jackson in the mid to late 1st because he's there and they need a QB. If they think Jackson is the guy, by all means take him, but don't do this half-assed stuff like they did with Lynch. Where they didn't do their homework on him and drafted him because the overall consensus was he was the best available at the time and they buckled because they thought they had Osweiler locked up. Or this mindset where we'll be happy with any of the left overs. I'd rather waste a bunch of draft capital to get Barkley at 1. Or draft Nelson at 5. Or trade back with the mindset of not taking a QB in the 1st round.

twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora

Broncos have interest in corner TJ Carrie. Expect them to hone in on him

Looks like Nelson is going to Philly. I say we bring in Preston brown from buffalo

After looking at the what Bradford just got, I'm becoming less depressed about the Keenum signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora
    This would be a solid get.

Not a #1 but has shown he can cover from the slot and do it well. Plus...he helps in run support. Adding to the well roundedness of a Scrap type.

It's these type of moves that Elway hits on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    After looking at the what Bradford just got, I'm becoming less depressed about the Keenum signing.
    He is getting what 20M a year?! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that. Give that to a guy with knee problems, no thank you

In Elway I Trust

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast