Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

NFL Playoff Thread

Figured we could use one of these to talk about the wild card games, and any non Viking games going forward.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Not surprised that lions are already interested in pat shurmer. How come teams like the seahawks, pats, steelers, etc never seem to lose coordinators (or at least not very often) but whenever we have a good season ours get plucked? I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Not surprised that lions are already interested in pat shurmer. How come teams like the seahawks, pats, steelers, etc never seem to lose coordinators (or at least not very often) but whenever we have a good season ours get plucked? I hate it.
    It's kind of like when your single then no chick wants you but when you have a sexy *** woman then every woman wants you

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

I would prefer to play anyone but the Saints in our first game. They are the one NFC team who truly scares me.

Vikings playoff revenge tour: beat the Saints in the divisional round and then beat the Falcons in the NFC title game. Then beat the Steelers or Chiefs in the Super Bowl.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

lol it does always seem like it. The Seahawks did lose Quinn and the Pats have will probably lose at least one this year. My biggest question is who do we bring in? Is Kevin Stefanski ready to be an OC? He has been with the team for the past 12 years and has been our QB coach this year. He is a young guy that may be ready to take the next step.

those teams lose coordinators, too....and sometimes teams don't, because their coordinators have already appeared unready (Shurmur and McDaniels) when given HC jobs before

What I don't like is the lack of a moratorium with this stuff....coaches and their playoff teams shouldn't have the distraction during the playoffs...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    those teams lose coordinators, too....and sometimes teams don't, because their coordinators have already appeared unready (Shurmur and McDaniels) when given HC jobs before

What I don't like is the lack of a moratorium with this stuff....coaches and their playoff teams shouldn't have the distraction during the playoffs...
    Yep, all coaching hires need to wait until after the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Yep, all coaching hires need to wait until after the playoffs.
    but I don't believe interviews do
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

I agree. They should be a to interview for HC positions but not until after their season is over.

No matter who we face no way in hell am i gonna say we have an “easy” win or underestimate other playoff teams. Following the vikings for so long we have not earned the right to assume we’ll just beat anybody on any given day. If history has taught us anything its that minnesota sports will break your heart. Lets hope we dont have to go through that again this playoff season ...

No matter who we face no way in hell am i gonna say we have an “easy” win or underestimate other playoff teams. Following the vikings for so long we have not earned the right to assume we’ll just beat anybody on any given day. If history has taught us anything its that minnesota sports will break your heart. Lets hope we dont have to go through that again this playoff season ...
    Lucky for us nothing we say, think, or want matters.

Ok you don't have to say it but I will.

V4LB-(beating on the Congo's) THE VIKES ARE HERE!!!!!! (Beating on the Congo's) THE VIKES ARE HERE!!!!!

Wolfpac-You are crazy man!!!!

V4LB-Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!!! I'm here to tell you that the Vikings are winning the Superbowl!!!!

Cops-Hey You get off those Congo's
    V4LB-Kiss my *** cops!!!!

Wolfpac-Im not with him.(Runs away)

Cops-Hey V4LB you got a choice. You can either come off those Congo's or you can go to jail.

V4LB-Take me to jail😂

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

I wouldn't say Im scared of the Saints but they are the team I least want to face in the NFC (maybe even the NFL). While none of the games going forward are "easy" I think the Vikings should be favored over any team in the NFC.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

We, apparently, had a pretty easy schedule this year. 12 easiest in the league, hopefully our success this year isnt do to that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast