Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    They can't throw the ball to Grant a little more they have to sign these guys? Grant actually played well in the last few games. Suh potentially going to New England is a disaster.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

As much as we all want Grant to get the ball more the dude is 5'6 165lbs. He is very small and who knows how his body will hold up. We had 5 WRs active all but four games last year so I'm sure those 5 will be the ones.

If we sign Sitton for like 3yrs / 18M I don't even care how the rest of our offseason shakes out. Would love to sign Nickell Robey-Coleman like I wanted to last year also but his market will be much hotter this time around.
    Need to sign guys like Tom Johnson from Vikes or Beau Allen from Eagles to short deals and bring back William Hayes to shore up run defense. Jordan Phillips is gone next year as well, no way we bring him back. Branch also. D-Line going to look very different. Wake could also very well retire.
    BRUH

Gase said at the Combine that Grant got beat up midway through the season which is why it took a bit longer to get him going in the offense. And the fact of the matter is that you still just don't know what to expect. Remember 2 years ago no one trusted him to catch a ball, let alone be a starter. That's why I always expected for us to get a full time replacement for Landry, I just wasn't expecting 2 lol.

Plus I don't think these signings mean much for Grant. I think you'll see Parkers play time cut for him.

Btw keep an eye out on Danny woodhead if we don't get Lewis. He's everything Gase wants in a back and would be a cheap backup plan.

I'm fine with signing one of them but I don't know why they're spending money on a #4 wr. They are very stubborn with their in house options.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I'm fine with signing one of them but I don't know why they're spending money on a #4 wr. They are very stubborn with their in house options.
    2 of them are injury prone. Every game we will see Parker and Amendola on the injury report.

So instead of Landry we got Wilson, Amendola, 18' 4th, and 19' 7th.

In truth they did alot better than I thought they would. Of course have to see how it pans out in the season. On paper they did well.

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    If we sign Sitton for like 3yrs / 18M I don't even care how the rest of our offseason shakes out. Would love to sign Nickell Robey-Coleman like I wanted to last year also but his market will be much hotter this time around.
    Need to sign guys like Tom Johnson from Vikes or Beau Allen from Eagles to short deals and bring back William Hayes to shore up run defense. Jordan Phillips is gone next year as well, no way we bring him back. Branch also. D-Line going to look very different. Wake could also very well retire.
    Sitton would also go a long way in solving the culture issue they are floating. Or just dump Pouncey. Either way, he would help keep a dick like Pouncey in line.

The moves we made today are solid, however I still don't see how this team is any better after cutting Suh. Yes Phillips, Taylor, God are solid but I don't see how we could replace Suh and the impact he has.

Should have just started the rebuild but it looks like we're content on going full Jeff Fisher. 7-9

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    So instead of Landry we got Wilson, Amendola, 18' 4th, and 19' 7th.

In truth they did alot better than I thought they would. Of course have to see how it pans out in the season. On paper they did well.
    If we were offered Wilson and Amendola and those picks for Landry a year or two ago I definitely wouldn't have taken it.

Dion Lewis is signing with the Titans.

Sad face

We where in on him, so wonder where we use that money now.

I liked Williamson but he isn't quite what I want in a LB, isn't good in coverage.

And Avery Williamson signing with the Jets. Another name we've been tied to.

The only other players I've seen reported are Zach Brown and Ed Dickson. And of course Armando thinking we're interested in Sitton.

Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast