Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I figure after that 4th and 1 debacle and Coach Flores mentioned that it embarrassed the entire Raider Nation. I knew that this would be an immediate firing. Wow I hate to see a player like Khalil Mack to waste his best years under discombobulation.

I just posted this in the Gruden chat. Didn’t take long at all.

Let the cleaning begin! If Gruden is the man....Or whom ever it is lets get it going, Right Now!

Because he opened up his big mouth and said that Downing was "super bright" and that he was gonna be "a great coach in this league". That's a clear indication that he would not fire Downing and that he was blaming the players. Too bad! He was an experienced man. I hope they don't hire another first timer to replace him.

Let the cleaning begin!

I know I got haters on this board. But I was the first to call this. First to call Dennis Allen firing after that Europe game. Called our first two draft picks last year. Not beating my chest but after years of defending my raiders tooth and nails I learned to always look objectively at the raiders. Always passionate never emotional. The signs were all there. After reports came out md had Jdr in his office four three hours after our fourth straight losss I knew he was in trouble. Serious trouble!MD wanted to beat the cowboys at home. Some were crying about that measurement but the reality is the cowboys beat us in our back yard without their best player in Zeke. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gruden is announced as early as tomorrow latest this week to breathe life back into 5he raider nation after this disappointing season. Oh yeah Reggie next

Ted Nguyen@RaidersAnalysis

My choices for new staff:

HC: Gruden

OC: Callahan (Gruden still calling plays obviously)

OL: Hope they retain Tice

QB: Gannon (he’d be on Carr but still a ? W/ no exp.

DC: Fangio (dream choice)

Never Forget

The players deserve plenty of blame.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post

Yup I posted the same in the Gruden thread. Vic Fangio. Hunter I do think Gruden is respected enough to get a Marvin Lewis to be his dc. Although I want to see mack in a 34. I would love Rex but his personality may clash with Gruden

Jack wasn't great but this won't fix everything. We still have a very subpar roster with replacement level players across the board. Oh yeah and Carr regressed badly to the point that his contract looks like a colossal mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post

No way in hell Mike Tice stays in Oakland. The rest looks very do able and nice.
    "Don't worry about the horses being blind.......just load the wagon!"
    ~~John Madden

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    The players deserve plenty of blame.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes they do.

"...prone to stoogery.".

JDR lost the team and put together a poor staff. Mark Davis was quick to fire him. I guess the speculation in the media that he is too poor to fire JDR after giving him an extension are false.

Tice isnt a Zone guy, he won’t be retained. I’d really prefer not to have Callahan anywhere near the building. OC is meaningless with Gruden really. Bringing in Gannon would really be great for Carr and Gruden.

While I am not in favor of any specific defensive scheme, I would really like to see Irvin and Mack as OLB’s in a 3-4 and not standing up on the DL. Mack should be moving in and out of OLB/DE, not one of three DL including Irving both standing!!! We need three DL that can eat up blockers and play their gaps. We have none, aside from Mack. I actually think our young LB’s wouldn’t be bad with the right DC in a 3-4. Morrow, Lee, and James all look coachable and would pair well with Bowman in the middle and rotating in and out for Irvin. Fangio, Capers if he is let go, Crennel, Nolan, or even Ryan. There will be solid 3-4 coordinators available this year, and we still don’t know who will be let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    Jack wasn't great but this won't fix everything. We still have a very subpar roster with replacement level players across the board. Oh yeah and Carr regressed badly to the point that his contract looks like a colossal mistake.
    There are teams with way less talent than us in the playoffs right now. The titans, bills(who we should have beaten). Hell they are I with tyros Taylor for gods sake. Yes players deserve some blame but majority is on the former coach(sounds good to say that).

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast