Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can't believe they are actually keeping Koetter without forcing him to fire Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    I can't believe they are actually keeping Koetter without forcing him to fire Smith.
    Smith Definetly needs to go. Kicker and Def (first half) is why we didnít hit playoffs last season and they both hurt us again this season.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    No idea why any fan would want us to tank for a draft spot when itís proven that draft position means nothing unless your going for QB. We wonít be going QB in the first round so why not win?

This organization is a joke and has a losing culture. Tanking for rookies will only keep that culture. Going for the win shows they want to win more than add some ďmaybeĒ players and actually earn their pay.
    I never suggested tanking, but I disagree with the point you are making. Every year there are a group of truly elite players at the top of the draft. Sometimes it's 5 players, sometimes it 8 players. It's no guarantee, but if you get one of those guys, you are increasing yours odds for success. We moved back from 5 to 7. Should not be too big of a deal, but if B. Chubb goes 5 or 6 for example, and he's at the top of our board, was the win in week 17 really worth it?

I think that win meant a lot to the players and I'm glad they got it. Hopefully things will work out for the best

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    I donít mind NO compared to Panthers (I hate Cam and the entire team)

But ya, we should win above any draft position
    Me too lol, I really hate Cam and the Falcons. I don't have the same level of hatred for NO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12