Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,418

    Week 17: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-11) Vs New Orleans Saints (11-4)

    Game Day Thread

    2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    Ready For War


    My Lavonte David PC

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    825
    Why winston, why?!?! Get a golden chance to take the lead before half and you choke
    😖😤🤬

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,696
    Another interception by Winston! What's going on today?!?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,701
    3 full years under Koetter Jameis looks like he's playing his first career game. Nothing is improving and we have absolutely nothing to look forward to next year. Bringing Koetter back is a huge mistake. This team is so undisciplined it's pathetic

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    825
    Win or lose, itís on winston

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    825
    Nice throw and catch for the win (assuming they donít return the kick/Hail Mary...)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,701
    Well, that last drive just completely ****ed our draft spot, but it seems like it meant a lot to the team, so good for them

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,418
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Well, that last drive just completely ****ed our draft spot, but it seems like it meant a lot to the team, so good for them
    Draft spot means almost nothing, you know that. Any player who can be there at 5 could be there at 9, obviously not all will but could. Also a player at 9 can be better than a player at 5 even at same position, Watkins/Evans as one example. Zack Martin went 16th.

    Almost certainly can get a stud DE prospect, 1st or 2nd OL, great DB prospect.

    Fitzpatrick, Barkley and maybe Chubb only players at 5, who may be gone at 9 that I care about and no guarantee that any of them didn't go Top 4. Early thinking is if Chubb is gone, I'd strongly consider OL (McGlinchey, Nelson, Williams) or DB like James at S or Ward at CB. Lot can change though

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    825
    No idea why any fan would want us to tank for a draft spot when itís proven that draft position means nothing unless your going for QB. We wonít be going QB in the first round so why not win?

    This organization is a joke and has a losing culture. Tanking for rookies will only keep that culture. Going for the win shows they want to win more than add some ďmaybeĒ players and actually earn their pay.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,418
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    No idea why any fan would want us to tank for a draft spot when itís proven that draft position means nothing unless your going for QB. We wonít be going QB in the first round so why not win?

    This organization is a joke and has a losing culture. Tanking for rookies will only keep that culture. Going for the win shows they want to win more than add some ďmaybeĒ players and actually earn their pay.
    Especially after that NO loss last year kept us out of playoffs. I just wish Carolina would have won to make it hurt them more.

    Wins>>everything

    And it's only to 7, very miniscule difference between 5 and 7 FFS

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    825
    I donít mind NO compared to Panthers (I hate Cam and the entire team)

    But ya, we should win above any draft position

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,696
    That win yesterday I believe proved that Koetter hasn't lost the locker room. As far as draft order goes a good DLineman can be available where we pick and if we change to a 3-4 which is possible then we'd have more options.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,418
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    That win yesterday I believe proved that Koetter hasn't lost the locker room. As far as draft order goes a good DLineman can be available where we pick and if we change to a 3-4 which is possible then we'd have more options.
    Not moving to a 3-4. Different year, same BS

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,696
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Not moving to a 3-4. Different year, same BS
    Just saying it's possible seeing as LB is the strength of our defense. Not saying it will or should just possible.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,418
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Just saying it's possible seeing as LB is the strength of our defense. Not saying it will or should just possible.
    LB is the strength of our defense and our 3 starters would all play ILB in a 3-4 not OLB. David and Beckwith are not pass rushers who can play on the line like that.

    Switching to a 3-4 would have us use 5 of out DL and only 2 of our LB, the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •