Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    We can cut smith, and Amerson and that frees about 10 million in cap. Mack still has 3 years with us 1 team option(Nex year, and 2 franchise tags 2019,2020)
    cutting Amerson and Smith would open up 14.5M in cap between the two of them.

Never Forget

Crabtree has had hands of stone this year too often. Especially near any traffic. So predictable how we use him though. Dbs can almost sit on his routes and hit him. Iíd like him back at a lower number under a top OC

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Draft Anthony Miller and you would be saying Crabtree who?
    I want Anthony Miller so hard!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Itís crazy what happened to Cooper, he had two solid years to start his career and then this?
    Coop had issues dropping passes in Alabama, but he made so many big plays, everyone overlooked the drops. I still say the game planning sucked big time. The whole team never recovered from that sock in the mouth we received from Washington. We made them look like SB contenders, when they're just average. We made a lot of teams look good this season. It starts at the top, and trickles down to the players. Carr's inconsistency and lack of confidence had a lot to do with the dropped/bad passes too.

Good thing we have Cooper (awful, injured, mental/drop issues) and Roberts (terrible, never should've gotten that extension) to pick up the slack!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    Good thing we have Cooper (awful, injured, mental/drop issues) and Roberts (terrible, never should've gotten that extension) to pick up the slack!!!!
    Sign Josh Gordon, Donte Moncrief. Draft Anthony Miller.

Cooper/Gordon/Moncrief/Miller

Please God.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Itís crazy what happened to Cooper, he had two solid years to start his career and then this?
    I think this is an outlier season for our offensive guys. We are following such a weak plan I'd be willing to forget '17...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Please God.

Josh Gordon isnt a UFA. He's an Exclusive rights free agent. If Browns offer him a contract at all he must sign.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Josh Gordon isnt a UFA. He's an Exclusive rights free agent. If Browns offer him a contract at all he must sign.
    Well I always sign him in Madden in 2018 free agency haha I guess they don't do EFAs in Madden haha

Well I always sign him in Madden in 2018 free agency haha I guess they don't do EFAs in Madden haha

If he would of played all season he would of been a UFA. He wasnt on the roster enough games this year to qualify as a full season.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    I don't want to draft any receivers. We need to devote every resource to the defense and down the road for OL. We're seeing a trend I believe that is shifting back to a more traditional style of football, defense and rushing.

Best example is New Orleans, who are legit contenders during Brees' worst statistical season in ages.
    Oh, you'll want to Draft Miller. Trust me.

Please God.

I don't want to draft any receivers. We need to devote every resource to the defense and down the road for OL. We're seeing a trend I believe that is shifting back to a more traditional style of football, defense and rushing.

Best example is New Orleans, who are legit contenders during Brees' worst statistical season in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    I think this is an outlier season for our offensive guys. We are following such a weak plan I'd be willing to forget '17...
    Bro! Iím gon turn it up today and try and forget this horrible season. Bottles up!

It wasn't good for Crabtree when the 3rd, 4th and 5th receivers stepped in (Denver) for him and Cooper....and teh offense was no better or no worse.

Crabtree has reportedly been clashing with the Raiders behind the scenes. His play has also dropped off after a strong start, getting held under 60 yards in six straight games. Releasing Crabtree would save Oakland $7.7 million with no dead money, so there's cap-based incentive to cut ties.
    "Don't worry about the horses being blind.......just load the wagon!"
    ~~John Madden

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderIke37 View Post
    It wasn't good for Crabtree when the 3rd, 4th and 5th receivers stepped in (Denver) for him and Cooper....and teh offense was no better or no worse.

Crabtree has reportedly been clashing with the Raiders behind the scenes. His play has also dropped off after a strong start, getting held under 60 yards in six straight games. Releasing Crabtree would save Oakland $7.7 million with no dead money, so there's cap-based incentive to cut ties.
    Clashing over what? He gets the ball thrown go him almost every time in the endzone and in games. What could they clash about? The fight? I mean anyone saw that coming. Letís be real here what would any of us have done ? Exactly so I donít understand where this clashing comes from?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast