Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Yeah I think we're done looking for a deal with another team... I'm sure DA doesn't want to take on money for next season... Maybe we can be a 3rd wheel and pick up an 18' 2nd...

I was against Noah, but with Monroe in the mix, Noah may be a valuable 12-15mpg guy...

Baynes-Horford-JT-JB-Kyrie...

Noah/Theis-Monroe-Morris-Smart-Rozier...

Just a cheap thought... And I'm sure Thibs would give some input if he thinks he has some fumes left in the tank...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Ew. So we give up Smart AND a 1st? For only an additional 2nd and Chalmers? No thank you. Peeee Yewww

Danny's balking at just a 1st for Tyreke....Why the hell would he do this?
    Chalmers and Tyreke. Says so in the post.

Probably nothing happens but we sign Tony Allen off the scrap pile.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Yeah I think we're done looking for a deal with another team... I'm sure DA doesn't want to take on money for next season... Maybe we can be a 3rd wheel and pick up an 18' 2nd...

I was against Noah, but with Monroe in the mix, Noah may be a valuable 12-15mpg guy...

Just a cheap thought... And I'm sure Thibs would give some input if he thinks he has some fumes left in the tank...
    Chalmers and Tyreke are both both FA's next year.

Noah? Nuh unh.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post

NO NOAH...He's had no fumes left in the tank for 3 seasons now and that contract is sooooo bad

City of Champions

Wow IT and Frye for Clarkson and Nance

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Chalmers and Tyreke. Says so in the post.

Probably nothing happens but we sign Tony Allen off the scrap pile.
    Right. But the original ask from MEM is Tyreke for a 1. Why would we include Smart just to pick up Chalmers and a 2nd? No thank you.

I'd take TA. Probably have minimal impact being he's on his last legs but he could be a nice end of rotation guy for a small role. He's a winner, gritty, good locker room guy. Sign me up.

Ideally I'd love to sign TA. Move Smart for an 18 first. Trade Morris and a 1 for Tyreke + a young guy or a pick. Maybe even just keep the 1 from the Smart deal and trade MEM their own 19 pick back and Morris for Tyreke.

Rid ourselves of Smart and Morris. Recover Smarts defense with TA. Tyreke and Monroe are an upgrade offensively over Morris and Smart. Plus we gain a first and cap flexibility next year.

If Tyreke likes it here...We could potentially offer him the MLE to stay...$32M/4 isn't a bad deal for Tyreke to stay on a winner.

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Wow IT and Frye for Clarkson and Nance
    Oh how far IT has fallen...

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Oh how far IT has fallen...
    Just goes to show how good Brad is at boosting players stock! IT Crawford Turner Crowdah etc all fell off big time after reviving their careers here

IT got F'd this year so badly by everyone. At least now he can get a chance to score 30+ a game in front of his family.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    IT got F'd this year so badly by everyone. At least now he can get a chance to score 30+ a game in front of his family.
    IT F'd himself. His ego got way too big. His Brinks truck comments sailed his ship here. He went to CLE and instead of being humble and working his way in he came in like a bull in a china shop...Started throwing everyone under the bus and offering up every excuse in the book as to why it has nothing to do with him.

Glad he's not here. He's ruined his own career (I'm sure he'll blame BOS though). Screw him. Don't need him - we're better off. Thanks for what you did but check your ego dude. You're still a 5' PG who can't play defense, has a loud mouth and is an inefficient scorer. He'll be out of the league in 3 years at this rate.

City of Champions

Our starting back court last year has both been traded twice and are both in LA lol

And Oak I agree with most of that but he was pretty efficient last year.

wow Cavs got rid of all of the OGs, Rose/Crowder to Utah for Hood/Hill, IT/Frye/1st for Clarkson/Nance, Wade to Miami, Shump to Sac

CLE going nuclear. Love it. LBJ is GONE next year

City of Champions

It's kind of poetic that if IT resigns with the Lakers that the rivalry become IT Vs Kyrie.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

A. Sherrod Blakely: Received text from league executive to expect an “intense” bidding war for Joe Johnson who is expected to be bought out by the Sacramento Kings, with the #Celtics one of the teams in the mix.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast