Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I don't trust Derek Carr but to say a grown man is ******** himself over a coaching change seems to be a little over the top.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I actually trust Carr, sure hes a little soft and maybe not the abrasive leader we need getting in peoples faces etc but I think Gruden got that handled lol

Also, I believe Carr is intelligent enough to run a Gruden style offense and to have total command. I believe Carr will put in the work and effort to propel his career. I may be in the minority but really feel we just saved Derek Carrs career with hiring Gruden and staff. This year was horrible the play calling was pathetic, we had no play action, no shifts, opponents laughed at TD gameplanning running the same plays different weeks.

I think this was a GRANDSLAM and I cannot wait for next season and sure as hell cant wait for 12pm! When we introduce Chucky!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I actually trust Carr, sure hes a little soft and maybe not the abrasive leader we need getting in peoples faces etc but I think Gruden got that handled lol

Also, I believe Carr is intelligent enough to run a Gruden style offense and to have total command. I believe Carr will put in the work and effort to propel his career. I may be in the minority but really feel we just saved Derek Carrs career with hiring Gruden and staff. This year was horrible the play calling was pathetic, we had no play action, no shifts, opponents laughed at TD gameplanning running the same plays different weeks.

I think this was a GRANDSLAM and I cannot wait for next season and sure as hell cant wait for 12pm! When we introduce Chucky!!!
    If anyone can fix Derek it is Jon. Derek will need to go through read progressions in Gruden's offense or he won't last. He is going into year five in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    If anyone can fix Derek it is Jon. Derek will need to go through read progressions in Gruden's offense or he won't last. He is going into year five in the NFL.
    So far so good, Carr already studying and working hard, he was the first ones in the building today.... I really think Gruden just saved Carrs career, Derek better be ready to work his tail off, he looks to be responding well to it, well see.

Without a doubt the last regime contributed to Carr's setback. I see improvements.

Andy Benoit MMQB podcast very positive about Carr especially under Gruden. This is going to be a big learning step Gruden wont accept token play fakes hes going to expect perfection in every detail. This is good

I am sooo ****ing excited! took the day off from work for this.

This will be the best Decade of Raiders football in my 35 years on this planet, I am so pumped for this era of RAAAAAIIIDDDEEERRR FOOOTBALL!!!!! Don't miss this Boys!! IT'S HERE!

Mark got that fresh haircut today huh hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Andy Benoit MMQB podcast very positive about Carr especially under Gruden. This is going to be a big learning step Gruden wont accept token play fakes hes going to expect perfection in every detail. This is good
    I'll go as far to say Carr was down spiraling out of control but I believe in Gruden/Olsen/Gannon for Carr development and mentoring, I'll go as far as immediate results 13-3 next year and Carr will start moving toward a HOF career.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Mark got that fresh haircut today huh hahahahaha

lol his Barber has to be like 60years old LOL

Chucky!!!!!

Guenther and Olson are official

Goose ****ing bumps

mberr Guest
    Guys saying Carr is soft remind me of Steph Curry's critics a few years ago.

Times change and these dudes are millennials that come from Christian homes, IDK why/how anyone would expect them to be abrasive to their teammates and to bully them into compliance.

Via NFL network

Gruden confirms he will call plays in his role as head coach, tune in to @nflnetwork NOW for more live content from the press conference

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast