Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 539
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,897
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I don't trust Derek Carr but to say a grown man is ******** himself over a coaching change seems to be a little over the top.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I actually trust Carr, sure hes a little soft and maybe not the abrasive leader we need getting in peoples faces etc but I think Gruden got that handled lol

    Also, I believe Carr is intelligent enough to run a Gruden style offense and to have total command. I believe Carr will put in the work and effort to propel his career. I may be in the minority but really feel we just saved Derek Carrs career with hiring Gruden and staff. This year was horrible the play calling was pathetic, we had no play action, no shifts, opponents laughed at TD gameplanning running the same plays different weeks.


    I think this was a GRANDSLAM and I cannot wait for next season and sure as hell cant wait for 12pm! When we introduce Chucky!!!

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,677
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I actually trust Carr, sure hes a little soft and maybe not the abrasive leader we need getting in peoples faces etc but I think Gruden got that handled lol

    Also, I believe Carr is intelligent enough to run a Gruden style offense and to have total command. I believe Carr will put in the work and effort to propel his career. I may be in the minority but really feel we just saved Derek Carrs career with hiring Gruden and staff. This year was horrible the play calling was pathetic, we had no play action, no shifts, opponents laughed at TD gameplanning running the same plays different weeks.


    I think this was a GRANDSLAM and I cannot wait for next season and sure as hell cant wait for 12pm! When we introduce Chucky!!!
    If anyone can fix Derek it is Jon. Derek will need to go through read progressions in Gruden's offense or he won't last. He is going into year five in the NFL.

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    If anyone can fix Derek it is Jon. Derek will need to go through read progressions in Gruden's offense or he won't last. He is going into year five in the NFL.
    So far so good, Carr already studying and working hard, he was the first ones in the building today.... I really think Gruden just saved Carrs career, Derek better be ready to work his tail off, he looks to be responding well to it, well see.

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,788
    Without a doubt the last regime contributed to Carr's setback. I see improvements.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    5,039
    Andy Benoit MMQB podcast very positive about Carr especially under Gruden. This is going to be a big learning step Gruden wont accept token play fakes hes going to expect perfection in every detail. This is good

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,897
    I am sooo ****ing excited! took the day off from work for this.

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,897
    This will be the best Decade of Raiders football in my 35 years on this planet, I am so pumped for this era of RAAAAAIIIDDDEEERRR FOOOTBALL!!!!! Don't miss this Boys!! IT'S HERE!

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    13,069
    Mark got that fresh haircut today huh hahahahaha

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Andy Benoit MMQB podcast very positive about Carr especially under Gruden. This is going to be a big learning step Gruden wont accept token play fakes hes going to expect perfection in every detail. This is good
    I'll go as far to say Carr was down spiraling out of control but I believe in Gruden/Olsen/Gannon for Carr development and mentoring, I'll go as far as immediate results 13-3 next year and Carr will start moving toward a HOF career.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,897
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Mark got that fresh haircut today huh hahahahaha

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    lol his Barber has to be like 60years old LOL

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,897
    Chucky!!!!!

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,897
    Guenther and Olson are official

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,897
    Goose ****ing bumps

  14. #449
    mberr Guest
    Guys saying Carr is soft remind me of Steph Curry's critics a few years ago.

    Times change and these dudes are millennials that come from Christian homes, IDK why/how anyone would expect them to be abrasive to their teammates and to bully them into compliance.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    14,631
    Via NFL network

    Gruden confirms he will call plays in his role as head coach, tune in to @nflnetwork NOW for more live content from the press conference

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •