Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    pachyderm Guest
    B. Mayfield 11/20 212 2 TD 0 INT ...

Seems like a pretty dead forum which is a shame. First time commenting in here. 1st off I am a Patriots fan 100%. Browns Are my second team.

I am a New Englander grew up with Patriots Celtics Red Sox in my blood. I have been a Browns fan for awhile and would love to see them turn it around this year And i think honestly with this team they could. It certainly helps that I was also a Baker Mayfield fan lol.

With Dez potentially in the Fold I believe this team could win 5-7 games. If that’s not the case they also have great peices to move for a potential rebuild for 1 more season

If I were Dorsey depending on how Taylor plays and the shape of the QB’s around the league I would trade him by the deadline and get picks. Let Bake ride it out the rest of the year and build that defense in the 2019 draft

I like that “professionals” like Taylor and Landry and potentially Dez are starting to view Cleveland as a viable landing spot. It bodes well for the team.

Final take Baker Mayfield will win a Super Bowl with the Cleveland Browns at some point in his career.

Things are looking up for the Browns and I Love it.

pachyderm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post
    Seems like a pretty dead forum which is a shame. First time commenting in here. 1st off I am a Patriots fan 100%. Browns Are my second team.

I am a New Englander grew up with Patriots Celtics Red Sox in my blood. I have been a Browns fan for awhile and would love to see them turn it around this year And i think honestly with this team they could. It certainly helps that I was also a Baker Mayfield fan lol.

With Dez potentially in the Fold I believe this team could win 5-7 games. If that’s not the case they also have great peices to move for a potential rebuild for 1 more season

If I were Dorsey depending on how Taylor plays and the shape of the QB’s around the league I would trade him by the deadline and get picks. Let Bake ride it out the rest of the year and build that defense in the 2019 draft

I like that “professionals” like Taylor and Landry and potentially Dez are starting to view Cleveland as a viable landing spot. It bodes well for the team.

Final take Baker Mayfield will win a Super Bowl with the Cleveland Browns at some point in his career.

Things are looking up for the Browns and I Love it.
    yup.

If I had to pick a team to have a decent run it would definitely be the Browns.

How to Delete One Photo from Multiple Photos on Instagram

Instagram is the most famous photo-sharing social media application It allows users to post multiple pictures and videos in a single post. Do you want to delete one photo from multiple photos post on Instagram? Then follow the steps mentioned below.
    Steps to Delete One Photo from Multiple Photos in Instagram
    If you want to remove one photo from multiple photos in the Instagram album, then you need to follow the steps listed below:
    Read more . office.com/setup

For Microsoft Office suite : office.com/setup

For McAfee Activate Support
    mcafee.com/activate|mcafee.com/activate|mcafee.com/activate|mcafee.com/activate
    Last edited by alexsmith0007; 11-15-2019 at 01:25 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456