Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    pachyderm Guest
    B. Mayfield 11/20 212 2 TD 0 INT ...

Seems like a pretty dead forum which is a shame. First time commenting in here. 1st off I am a Patriots fan 100%. Browns Are my second team.

I am a New Englander grew up with Patriots Celtics Red Sox in my blood. I have been a Browns fan for awhile and would love to see them turn it around this year And i think honestly with this team they could. It certainly helps that I was also a Baker Mayfield fan lol.

With Dez potentially in the Fold I believe this team could win 5-7 games. If that’s not the case they also have great peices to move for a potential rebuild for 1 more season

If I were Dorsey depending on how Taylor plays and the shape of the QB’s around the league I would trade him by the deadline and get picks. Let Bake ride it out the rest of the year and build that defense in the 2019 draft

I like that “professionals” like Taylor and Landry and potentially Dez are starting to view Cleveland as a viable landing spot. It bodes well for the team.

Final take Baker Mayfield will win a Super Bowl with the Cleveland Browns at some point in his career.

Things are looking up for the Browns and I Love it.

pachyderm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post
    Seems like a pretty dead forum which is a shame. First time commenting in here. 1st off I am a Patriots fan 100%. Browns Are my second team.

I am a New Englander grew up with Patriots Celtics Red Sox in my blood. I have been a Browns fan for awhile and would love to see them turn it around this year And i think honestly with this team they could. It certainly helps that I was also a Baker Mayfield fan lol.

With Dez potentially in the Fold I believe this team could win 5-7 games. If that’s not the case they also have great peices to move for a potential rebuild for 1 more season

If I were Dorsey depending on how Taylor plays and the shape of the QB’s around the league I would trade him by the deadline and get picks. Let Bake ride it out the rest of the year and build that defense in the 2019 draft

I like that “professionals” like Taylor and Landry and potentially Dez are starting to view Cleveland as a viable landing spot. It bodes well for the team.

Final take Baker Mayfield will win a Super Bowl with the Cleveland Browns at some point in his career.

Things are looking up for the Browns and I Love it.
    yup.

If I had to pick a team to have a decent run it would definitely be the Browns.

Dez Bryant to the Browns...I can definitely go for that

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456