Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not sure what we gave up but Jarvis Landry is going to fit in real nice with Gordon and Coleman. Landry is a killer in the slot, and should allow Duke to exploite the defense even more. Our offense is looking pretty good at the moment, outside of QB and RB

Well guess we know Tyrod Taylor will be the QB, not sure how I feel about trading a 3rd for him. But it's done.

Randall looks like a good add too
    Last edited by ClevelandFan11; 03-09-2018 at 07:47 PM.

"Itís hard for me to tell you about the other coaches, but I know what Hue Jackson can do, and I feel very comfortable and confident that I can get it turned. I believe that. I know that. I expect to get that done."
    -Hue Jackson

pachyderm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandFan11 View Post

Tyrod Taylor will be the QB,
    God, I hope not for your sake!

You still have #1 and #4 picks.

Josh Allen/QB/Wyoming should be your #1 pick.

I'm extremely excited about the moves yesterday. Landry adds a reliable received underneath to pair with Gordon and Coleman's speed on the outside.

Taylor is a great game managing bridge QB that will start from day 1 to give whatever rookie they draft (believing it's Mayfield now) time to learn and not get thrown to the wolves like Kizer was last year. Randall will start at CB from day 1 as well.

The best part was that we didn't give up any of top picks to do it, besides the 3rd. Joe's retirement decision is major in my mock.

I believe they should trade a 2nd rounder or two, future first plus to move up into the top 5 for a 3rd pick and take Barkley, Mayfield and Fitzpatrick/Williams depending on Joe.

pachyderm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsHound View Post
    I'm extremely excited about the moves yesterday. Landry adds a reliable received underneath to pair with Gordon and Coleman's speed on the outside.

Taylor is a great game managing bridge QB that will start from day 1 to give whatever rookie they draft (believing it's Mayfield now) time to learn and not get thrown to the wolves like Kizer was last year. Randall will start at CB from day 1 as well.

The best part was that we didn't give up any of top picks to do it, besides the 3rd. Joe's retirement decision is major in my mock.

I believe they should trade a 2nd rounder or two, future first plus to move up into the top 5 for a 3rd pick and take Barkley, Mayfield and Fitzpatrick/Williams depending on Joe.
    Mayfield would be good.

Did you see the Bills vs Jags playoff game?

I can't believe anyone who did would be excited about Tyrod Taylor as their starting QB.

Taylor is a game managing QB, that doesn't turn the ball over. Isn't an all star, but better than what we have been. I am not sold on any of these QB's in the draft.

Randall may be a better fit as a FS, allowing Peppers to be the SS

"Itís hard for me to tell you about the other coaches, but I know what Hue Jackson can do, and I feel very comfortable and confident that I can get it turned. I believe that. I know that. I expect to get that done."
    -Hue Jackson

pachyderm Guest
    Taylor is a game managing QB, that doesn't turn the ball over. Isn't an all star, but better than what we have been. I am not sold on any of these QB's in the draft.

Randall may be a better fit as a FS, allowing Peppers to be the SS
    wow.

you're so used to being ***** you can't tell the difference anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by pachyderm View Post
    Did you see the Bills vs Jags playoff game?
    Did you see DeShone Kizer play the entire year?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by pachyderm View Post
    wow.

you're so used to being ***** you can't tell the difference anymore.
    Taylor
    2017: Comp- 62.6 Yards- 2,799 TD's- 14 INT- 4 QB Rating- 89.2
    2016: Comp-61.7 Yards- 3,023 TD's- 17 INT- 6 QB Rating- 89.7
    2015: Comp-63.7 Yards- 3,035 TD's- 20 INT- 6 QB Rating- 99.4

Kizer
    2017: 53.6 Yards- 2,894 TD's- 11 INT-22 QB Rating- 60.5

Kessler
    2016: Comp- 65.6 Yards- 1,380 TD's- 6 INT- 2 QB Rating- 92.3

McCown
    2015: Comp- 63.7 Yards- 2,109 TD's- 12 INT- 4 QB Rating 93.3

Now I am not an expert, and maybe I cant tell the difference. But the numbers show that Taylor is better than any QB we have had the past three seasons. I am not saying he is anywhere close to being an all star. But he is a game manager, who doesn't turn the ball over that often. And if we want to look at the stats, Taylor (89.2) who played in a system that didn't utilize his skill set the past season had a better QB rating than Carr (86.4). Now I am not saying that I feel like Taylor is better than Carr, but some of the numbers show that Taylor isn't crap

-Hue Jackson

pachyderm Guest
    Ha! They do!

And he's still ****!

Mind boggling.

Josh Allen still they way to go.

But Josh Allen is literally the same, physically and statistically as Kizer, expect he has a little stronger arm... He's not the answer.

Randall is going to play FS which i am more for than him being CB.

Also, a third and a seventh for Tyrod is a little steep in my mind. However, he only has one year on his contract. After the season, the Browns will let him walk and will most likely get a third comp pick. So in reality, the Browns traded a seventh and then swapped an early third this year for a late third next. With the comp pick, I think the cost was warranted for a one year rental/bridge.

The Orange is Oranger

But Josh Allen is literally the same, physically and statistically as Kizer, expect he has a little stronger arm... He's not the answer.
    Really hope they stay away from Allen.

The Orange is Oranger

Quote Originally Posted by brownies236 View Post
    Randall is going to play FS which i am more for than him being CB.

Also, a third and a seventh for Tyrod is a little steep in my mind. However, he only has one year on his contract. After the season, the Browns will let him walk and will most likely get a third comp pick. So in reality, the Browns traded a seventh and then swapped an early third this year for a late third next. With the comp pick, I think the cost was warranted for a one year rental/bridge.
    Yeah I am excited to see Randall as a FS. seems to fit his skills and playing style better. I could totally see Dorsey trading our 4th pick now, and selecting Denzel Ward. I forget where I read it, but I heard some teams think he is a better saftey than Fitzpatrick would be. Either way I think I expect Dorsey to be super aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by brownies236 View Post
    Really hope they stay away from Allen.
    I will third this!! No QB in this class blows me away
    Last edited by ClevelandFan11; 03-12-2018 at 05:51 PM.

-Hue Jackson

My newest hope is that we trade our 4th with Buffalo for their newly acquired 12th pick along with their 22nd and 96th pick.

#2- Saquon Barkley, RB
    #12- Denzel Ward, DB
    #22- DaíRon Payne, DT
    #33- Isaiah Oliver, CB
    #35- Orlando Brown, RT
    #64- Mike Gesicki, TE
    #96- Jaylen Samuels, FB/TE/RB
    #114- Jayln Holmes, DE
    #150- Nic Shimonek, QB
    #175- Johnny Townsend, P
    #219- Jamil Demby, G

-Hue Jackson

My newest hope is that we trade our 4th with Buffalo for their newly acquired 12th pick along with their 22nd and 96th pick.

#2- Saquon Barkley, RB
    #12- Denzel Ward, DB
    #22- DaíRon Payne, DT
    #33- Isaiah Oliver, CB
    #35- Orlando Brown, RT
    #64- Mike Gesicki, TE
    #96- Jaylen Samuels, FB/TE/RB
    #114- Jayln Holmes, DE
    #150- Nic Shimonek, QB
    #175- Johnny Townsend, P
    #219- Jamil Demby, G
    Who is the QB after next year? Drafting a RB that high is a luxury pick. The Browns have way too many holes, and RBs donít change games. A similarly skilled RB can be drafted in the early 2nd.

The Orange is Oranger

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast