Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Browns 2018 ...

Browns 2018 ...

So Mayfield should be your starter, right?

When are they going to put the stripes back on the helmet?

I am a 100% mayfield supporter and in no way should be be the week 1 starter. It’s Tyrods job to LOSE and Bake’s job to EARN.

The stripes belong to the 53 men who make the wk 1 roster. I love the concept behind it could you imagine what kind of fire it would light under say the Cowboys if you had to earn the Star on your helmet.

I have loved this season of hardknocks. I get that the show is meant to glorify any team that is on there but I believe that Cleveland has the perfect coaching staff right now with Jackson, Haley and Williams. That defense is playing well under Williams. When your motto is “ do something *****”. Or something of that nature you have reached your team. I think the Browns win at least 4 games this year and at most 7 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post
    I am a 100% mayfield supporter and in no way should be be the week 1 starter. It’s Tyrods job to LOSE and Bake’s job to EARN.

The stripes belong to the 53 men who make the wk 1 roster. I love the concept behind it could you imagine what kind of fire it would light under say the Cowboys if you had to earn the Star on your helmet.

I have loved this season of hardknocks. I get that the show is meant to glorify any team that is on there but I believe that Cleveland has the perfect coaching staff right now with Jackson, Haley and Williams. That defense is playing well under Williams. When your motto is “ do something *****”. Or something of that nature you have reached your team. I think the Browns win at least 4 games this year and at most 7 games.

Ya why challenge the logic of a head coach that has won one game over the past 2 years. Troy Aikman was on The Ticket in Dallas this morning and indicated he thought that Hugh Jackosons proclomation from the start that Mayfield would not have the possibility of challenging for the starting role was beyond bizarre. No reason to sit QBs in this day and age unless you are a program that cant get out of the way of itself IMO
    Last edited by zookman65; 09-04-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post

phew...
    TD Tyrod... finally.

I'd say he's lost it already but what do I know?

7-7 3rd qtr...
    Last edited by pachyderm; 09-09-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Baker is a better QB than Tyrod with out a doubt. Should he be starting most Likly. Does it make sense for a team that is likely to win 3-6 games no matter which of the 2 start to throw there rookie into the fire NO! Give him until the trade deadline to sit. To see real life game flow to see what it is to live the NFL life and at the deadline Trade tyrod for what ever you can get
    For him. And hand Bake the keys.

So Browns fans, if I can ask one question: Why?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...wr-josh-gordon
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah cuz there’s no way to grab a QB next year that can be the franchise guy. Only top 10 picks become franchise guys. That’s it if you aren’t top 10 your ****ed.