Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bills Vs. Dolphins game day thread.

By listening to the players this week, I don't think there is any way they come out Sunday and lose. McCoy needs 177 rushing yards for the NFL rushing title and I bet he is going to gun for it.

If we get into the playoffs, all the McDermott blunders will be forgiven.

I just hope our chances are not crushed because of playing Peterman in LA. He simply cant be forgiven for that. Especially after the backlash from media and making us the joke of the NFL after that. If LA beats us with that tie breaker, that will be once again be talked about all over TV. Especially during LA's first playoff game. As well as all throughout the Bills off season.

This organization does not need another Music City Miracle moment that is constantly aired on pregame shows.

And for all the Tyrod Taylor haters, with a win Sunday, Tyrod Taylor will have a better record the past three years with the Bills, than Mathew Staford, Joe Flacco, Phillip Rivers and Eli Manning. So think of the wide receivers that those QBs have had to throw to and Tyrod will have still won more games as a QB than them the past 3 years. Also, he can throw two INTs tomorrow and he would still have the lowest Turnover rate by any QB in the league the past three years.
    Last edited by sabres11; 12-30-2017 at 10:04 AM.

I'm so pumped for this game. Dropping the kids off at the grandparents so I can blaze while I watch.

Cincinnati is doing their part to help. Our boys are taking care of business.

Bills are in the playoffs. All is forgiven now with McDermott. Hopefully McCoy is ok for next week.

Murder City Miracle!!!! LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Now hopefully we will never see clips of music city miracle ever again.

Dear Andy Dalton,

Thank you.

Love,
    Jack

They did it!!!!!