Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    The real question going into the offseason is whether Derek Carr, our $125M QB, has regressed or if in fact he's been exposed by DC's in the NFL.
    After that throw at the end of the half, he needs someone's foot up his @$$. As many have said, he needs a coach not a friend.

Wait, you mean Pagano wasn't some kinda savior for the defense? We still suck? Dang!

Time to clean house.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    After that throw at the end of the half, he needs someone's foot up his @$$. As many have said, he needs a coach not a friend.
    Wish he had an ounce of what Gannon had and Rivers currently has as a QB in the NFL; that killer mentality. He's a big *****.

Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    Wish he had an ounce of what Gannon had and Rivers currently has as a QB in the NFL; that killer mentality. He's a big *****.
    We need that kind of fire from the top down. Laid back and patient, like JDR, is fine for a bad team trying to get better. But fails when trying to get over the top to consistent excellence.

this game is getting away from this team. Wish we can fast forward to JDR and all of his clowns getting booted out of Oakland.

The ball could be thrown in slow motion and these DB's would still fail to make a play. Pathetic.

Oh great, 30 minutes of give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    Wait, you mean Pagano wasn't some kinda savior for the defense? We still suck? Dang!

Time to clean house.
    What!?!? I wouldnít say savior but heís done MUCH better. This game would be 35+ w/o his olaycaling. These guys just ****ing quit, a lot of half *** football. Saying that, if we get lucky enough to get Gruden/Gannon, I look forward to a legit DC calling the plays.

Calling that pass into end zone at that time was dumb. Chargers had dropped 5 guys they werenít letting us go over top itís why Carr had so much time. You gotta have an underneath receiver to hit as the rush were staying in their lanes. I donít get why we abandoned run when we were clearly trying to run clock on that drive. Just dumb decisions. Run the ball take clock right down kick a long field goal stay in the game. Chargers have worst run D ever

I really like Luani.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I would really trim the fat off this team. Please let us just clean house in the coaching staff.

At least weíre getting a very high pick if Bengals/9ers win. Weíll be like 7/8!

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Calling that pass into end zone at that time was dumb. Chargers had dropped 5 guys they werenít letting us go over top itís why Carr had so much time. You gotta have an underneath receiver to hit as the rush were staying in their lanes. I donít get why we abandoned run when we were clearly trying to run clock on that drive. Just dumb decisions. Run the ball take clock right down kick a long field goal stay in the game. Chargers have worst run D ever
    Unfortunately, we can thank Todd Drowning for giving our lackluster QB free reign this season. Like you said previously, Carr is in desperate need of a disciplinarian who can critique his play and force him to get better.

Newhouse should get a sofa for run plays so he can watch in comfort

Rich Gannon speaking truuuuth!!! Please let Gruden/Gannon happen!

Feed the beast. I love his run style.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast