Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    OKAY OKAY OKAY! I said "right"!

Still. My point stands. My careless typo (I have way too many posts here that sadly prove my grammatical skills are OK) withstanding. I stand by said claim!
    Just razzing you man, but yeah...that was a bad sentence to choose to have a typo. Kinda backfired.

I 100% post on my phone, so I get the typos. Autocorrect on phones these days is soooooo terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Just razzing you man, but yeah...that was a bad sentence to choose to have a typo. Kinda backfired.

I 100% post on my phone, so I get the typos. Autocorrect on phones these days is soooooo terrible.

90% of my posting comes via phone and in a rush.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's not even close to what he was talking about. His post was a terrible attempt at something, but how you interpreted something that way is kinda mind boggling.

You should put your journalist resume somewhere other than PSD. You're all over the place man.
    Smoking meth rather than showing up to the voting booth is how I interpreted it.

The Civil War shows what happens when partisan rancor escalates to extremes.

Over the past 20 years Republicans and Democrats have become more racially, economically, and culturally separate. We're viewing opposing party members less as people we disagree with and more as inhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

90% of my posting comes via phone and in a rush.
    Same here but move that up 10%. Using a phone is difficult enough with autocorrect, add in the PSD factor and it's pretty much a 50/50 if you're gonna have a typo.

So to be totally transparent, when I quoted your post my phone put in 'ammusing' in place of 'amusing'.

So technically, I had a grammar (spelling) error while I was making fun of your misuse of a word.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Smoking meth rather than showing up to the voting booth is how I interpreted it.

The Civil War shows what happens when partisan rancor escalates to extremes.

Over the past 20 years Republicans and Democrats have become more racially, economically, and culturally separate. We're viewing opposing party members less as people we disagree with and more as inhuman.
    Yup. Iíve known people who wonít even talk to their friends because they voted for a guy they didnít like.

We should all be able to disagree on politics and still get along and have a good healthy debate. Thatís hard to do now and you see it with posters on here from both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yup. Iíve known people who wonít even talk to their friends because they voted for a guy they didnít like.

We should all be able to disagree on politics and still get along and have a good healthy debate. Thatís hard to do now and you see it with posters on here from both sides.

The SJW folks put an end to any possibility of a bipartisan public opinion.

It's one way, or the highway.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-14-2018 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

One last comment and I'll leave it alone, here goes.

On May 19, 1856, Massachusetts Sen. Charles Sumner, a Republican(liberal counterweight to the conservative Democratic Party), gave a ferocious anti-slavery speech on the Senate floor. He singled out two Democratic colleagues as principal culprits and supporters of slaveryís crimes, calling one a ďbrutal, vulgar manĒ and the other a ďnoisome, squat and nameless animal.Ē

Two days later, a House member who was a relative of one of the attacked senators beat Sumner over the head with a heavy cane as the Massachusetts man sat at his Senate desk, stopping only when his cane broke into pieces. Sumner was severely injured. The attack galvanized the nation and hastened the coming conflict of a Civil War.

German President Paul von Hindenburg, a direct descendant of Martin Luther(Founder of Protestant Christian), was opposed to Hitler and was a major player in the increasing political instability in the Weimar Republic that ended with Hitler's rise to power.
    Hindenburg died on August 2, 1934, With the support of the German armed forces, Hitler becomes President of Germany. Later that month Hitler abolishes the office of President and declares himself FŁhrer of the German Reich and People, in addition to his position as Chancellor. In this expanded capacity, Hitler now becomes the absolute dictator of Germany; there are no legal or constitutional limits to his authority.
    You just canít let it go huh?

Hindenberg was a ghost of himself by the time Hitler emerged in Germany. The Hero of Tannenberg couldnít speak for himself and why not believe in a man who would rearm for the good of Germany to get their revenge? Your attempt to paint Trump as Hitler is comical. Please continue to post your opinions because they are a mess.

The last stop on the Trump Train is the slaughterhouse for conservative ideology.
    Authoritative ruler.....Choooo Choooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    You just canít let it go huh?

Hindenberg was a ghost of himself by the time Hitler emerged in Germany. The Hero of Tannenberg couldnít speak for himself and why not believe in a man who would rearm for the good of Germany to get their revenge? Your attempt to paint Trump as Hitler is comical. Please continue to post your opinions because they are a mess.
    I'm not comparing Trump to Hitler, I'm advocating a balance of power rather than our current coarse toward fascism. There is no other country in the world at any other time in the world that one nation could accelerate world war 3 quicker than the current US.
    We're a very dangerous nation in the wrong hands and the rest of the world knows this. Trump should clean up his imagine as should i.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Authoritative ruler.....Choooo Choooo!!
    To my point
    Last edited by kevin13697; 01-14-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Given the options we were presented, I still think electing Trump as an "F you" to Washington was the right choice. His style is diametrically opposed to how I conduct myself but I am happy he has turned DC upside down and put everyone on their toes. The system needed to be disrupted and the first step was throwing a monkey wrench like Trump into the well oiled gears of corruption. The next step is to make real lasting change based on sound logic and also return power to the people. Trump is not the guy to do that but he is setting the stage for someone more talented. Trump has opened the door for all non-politicians to win office and I think that will make things better for everyone.

Overall grade: C-
    Last edited by ChiSox219; 01-14-2018 at 01:32 PM.

Grade Trumps first year in office

Yeah, I love how trump threw a monkey wrench at Washington and actually made a difference by getting the rich to become richer, by basically forging a bill which was made by lobbyists!

Way to shake things up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, I love how trump threw a monkey wrench at Washington and actually made a difference by getting the rich to become richer, by basically forging a bill which was made by lobbyists!

Way to shake things up!

Sorry man but I have never seen the moderate left so anti-establishment. It's good to see and makes me hopeful tor the future.

How does adding potential compromise by the Chinese government affect their ratings? Jared and Ivankaís BFF appears to be a Chinese government spy.

I love that it's always SJW that won't listen to the other side. What's really funny is the people that say that usually call them SJW or Libtards or some other derogatory comment and act like they're somehow open minded to what a SJW would say lol.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I love that it's always SJW that won't listen to the other side. What's really funny is the people that say that usually call them SJW or Libtards or some other derogatory comment and act like they're somehow open minded to what a SJW would say lol.
    As with most other things, itís classic projection.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast