Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I never like Will Smith since the prince of bel air. I hate his ****ing raps as well.

So for me watching a will smith movie is a drudge.

So I hated him when he was the biggest money maker in Hollywood and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I ended up seeing it last night and it was alright, biggest problem I had was that it did not delve into the lore of elves and orcs too much, they just gave you some facts here and there and that was it. Then things happen to the main orc and Smith character that you wanted to see what happens now.

But I believe they already green lit part 2, so hopefully they do it and explain more of the things it lacked in the original.

So I give this one a 6.5/10 was entertained, but in the end it left me wanting more.

I honestly kind of liked that they didn't give much background. You're introduced to the world and that's just how it is. I think they intentionally just jumped right in

I didn't like that they cheapened the climax with the prophet in the back seat but the movie was a fun watch.

Kind of reminded me of an old Kung fu flick with how many baddies got taken out. I'll watch part 2.

I love Will Smith. Any movie he's in, I'm watching regardless of reviews.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Netflix confirms a sequel already.

I enjoyed it. A lot of people I know didn't like it. But then again, it doesn't take much to impress me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic:32085799
    I enjoyed it. A lot of people I know didn't like it. But then again, it doesn't take much to impress me lol.
    Yeah I don't analyze movies, for me it is a nice distractions for a couple of hours
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I never like Will Smith since the prince of bel air. I hate his ****ing raps as well.

So for me watching a will smith movie is a drudge.

So I hated him when he was the biggest money maker in Hollywood and all that.

I liked him when he was the Fresh Prince, Will Smith as a serious/action actor sucks as do his movies. I never understood the appeal and can't take him seriously. I also find his kids extremely annoying and just added to my dislike of him. He pretty much ruined his career anyway when he decided to do that terrible movie with his son.
    Last edited by Dmac; 01-07-2018 at 11:25 PM.

I don't hate Will Smith, but I'm not a huge fan either.
    I didn't hate this movie, but I didn't think it was great.

It entertained me and I thought the concept was pretty cool so I will give it a 6.5/10. It was good enough that I will watch the sequel whenever it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I don't hate Will Smith, but I'm not a huge fan either.
    I didn't hate this movie, but I didn't think it was great.

It entertained me and I thought the concept was pretty cool so I will give it a 6.5/10. It was good enough that I will watch the sequel whenever it comes out.
    Pretty much how I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    When did Will Smith become such an impediment to watching a movie? I had no idea he had fallen so far.
    He's always been absolutely AWFUL at picking good scripts. Like, brutal.

I like Will Smith and think he's a good actor, but why the hell does he keep choosing to be in such ****** movies? Honestly, if he is in your movie odds are it's not good. And that's always been the case.
    this my sig

Will Smith has fallen from A list movie star to straight to Netflix movies? I guess starring in bombs like Collateral Beauty, Focus and Suicide Squad will do that to you. I still have high hopes for the Bad Boys reunion. He and Martin Lawrence could really use a hit movie to resurrect their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I liked him when he was the Fresh Prince, Will Smith as a serious/action actor sucks as do his movies. I never understood the appeal and can't take him seriously. I also find his kids extremely annoying and just added to my dislike of him. He pretty much ruined his career anyway when he decided to do that terrible movie with his son.
    At first I thought you were talking about The Pursuit of Happyness, which I thought is one of his best films, then I searched if he has another one with his son. God damn, there is and the review is ****ing horrendous. God dang.

It kinda reminded me a little bit of like Alien Nation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast