Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    You should really cut the cord. I have been watching hi def football for free all year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well then you need a Google Cast so you can throw whatever's on your laptop screen to your TV

yeah, I keep 'threatening' to cut cable, just never quite get to it....finding NFL games easily now is cake, but what do you do for Twins games? mlbtv I'm 'in market' even tho I'm 500 miles away...I suppose there's the virtual IP thing
    I dont watch baseball...

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    You should really cut the cord. I have been watching hi def football for free all year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I can't cut the cord yet...I'm too stuck in my ways with convenience! I use Kodi for some things but that just seems to flaky lately. Also, my internet through Mediacom can be hit and miss. We have a newer company come into the area that offers fiber that I will probably end up switching to.

But I love NFL Sunday Ticket with DirecTV. I setup an HD projector in my garage (on a painted wall). The screen size is 8 ft high by 13 ft wide lol. I'll watch the main Vikes game but also use the 8 games at once channel. I can't remember for sure but I measured what one of the screens was and it was like 8 50" TV's lol.
    lol I got my chairs setup about 25 feet away. Makes for the perfect viewing experience! Surround sound is setup behind me. The garage is my man cave since my basement isn't finished in the house. Got a heater installed a few months ago so I can enjoy the game at a nice 70 degrees. The best part is there are 4 neighbors on my street that are big Viking fans as well so we have get together's often.
    So you're that guy. Thats sweet!

lol I got my chairs setup about 25 feet away. Makes for the perfect viewing experience! Surround sound is setup behind me. The garage is my man cave since my basement isn't finished in the house. Got a heater installed a few months ago so I can enjoy the game at a nice 70 degrees. The best part is there are 4 neighbors on my street that are big Viking fans as well so we have get together's often.
    Damn lol and I thought I had it good with my recliner and 60'' TV lol
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567