Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Go after countries for doing the exact thing we do

Thatís called being hypocrites
    Or national security. Either one

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Well, what are you saying? And is there proof that the Russians hacked the voting machines? Maybe they did and I don't know about it. I know a certain party likes to imply it for misinformation purposes... For example - "The Russians hacked our election."
    Listen, the GOP Trumpers pretend nothing at all relevant with Russia happened and the desperate Dems praying for a redo act like Russians are the only reason Trump won (not their own ****** candidate). Cut through that bs and there are intelligence findings that massive kremlin backed troll farms in St Petersburg Russia targeted US voters, hackers attempted to get into election offices (they failed) and there is currently unanimous bipartisan actions to build our defenses against their attempts in the future and sanction Russia as punishment. So thereís the stuff that happened and thereís the political spin out on the stuff that happened.

And itís why I donít think weíll see direct collusion findings. I think Russia did what they always do (try and **** with us) and Trumps ego is easily pleased so heíll be cool with anything that supports him, regardless of ethics. But the investigation is broad and his finances are shady, so heís ****ed one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The US has gotten involved in many other countries elections before as well
    Yes. And....we should welcome other countries to do the same to us? Cool

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Oh, gotcha, so we're just gonna imply that they changed the results of election.
    I believe every intelligence official already said no votes were actually changed. At least not in that way. Maybe through phony memes and propaganda, but itís not like US reps donít do that here.

Cool so letís let other countries **** with our election system.

I wish you partisan hacks on the right could just admit that the only reason you donít care is because it helped a republican.

Partisan politics used to stop at our border. This is a disgrace how far itís going now.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Your confused
    how am I the one confused when I'm the one that has seen the many people on social media using the hashtag #NotMyPresident.

there was even a specific protest for just this back in February.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/us/not...sts/index.html

'Not My President's Day' protesters rally to oppose Trump
    Protesters in cities across the country took to the streets on Monday for "Not My President's Day" rallies with a strong anti-Trump message.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 12-29-2017 at 06:33 PM.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how am I the one confused when I'm the one that has seen the many people on social media using the hashtag #NotMyPresident.

there was even a specific protest for just this back in February.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/us/not...sts/index.html
    They arenít saying he wasnít rightly elected. Itís a right wing hashtag from obamaís presidency. Your confused.

Ok cool, as long as we continue our own wrongdoing you are fine with our democracy and national security being undermined. Bold stance.

The amount of other things this rationale prevents the U.S. from doing really handicaps your idea of what our government is capable of. Not to mention invites other countries to do things you'd be very uncomfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Ok cool, as long as we continue our own wrongdoing you are fine with our democracy and national security being undermined. Bold stance.

The amount of other things this rationale prevents the U.S. from doing really handicaps your idea of what our government is capable of. Not to mention invites other countries to do things you'd be very uncomfortable with.
    To use your favorite three letters....lol. Things we'd be very uncomfortable with. Again...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    To use your favorite three letters....lol. Things we'd be very uncomfortable with. Again...lol.
    Lmao

It works much better when you know what people are talking about, but itís a cute and nice change up from your usual rage posting.

Iíve got $300 on you dbroncs.

Meh. Donate that $300 to a good cause.

That fool ain't worth $600.

Holy ****! Typing that last sentence literally made me feel like bagwell.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    They arenít saying he wasnít rightly elected. Itís a right wing hashtag from obamaís presidency. Your confused.
    yes they are. many including media have said it was Russia that helped Trump get elected. that is why they have been screaming collusion since the election. that would be not rightly elected.
    you're confused, and wrong, but continue ignoring me if you want.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yes. And....we should welcome other countries to do the same to us? Cool
    We dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan, ergo it's cool if someone else drops two nuclear bombs on us.

I have a question for: Special, Fingerbang, DBroncos, Brewersfan, Vinylman, etc.

Would you care if it was found irrefutably that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election? Like, would it even matter to you?

Based on your posts, you don't sound like it would.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast