Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Who saw this back in September?

Week 17: New Orleans Saints (11-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-11)

This game is for the NFC South and maybe the #3 seed depending on if the Rams beat the 49ers or not.

Helluva run the Saints are on. With the injuries that they have had, they traded Cooks, relying on an older Ginn to be the #2 WR, Lattimore turning out to be a #1 CB, No Breaux, AP turning out to be a bust for the Saints, Kamara being a legit NFL RB and a lot of other stuff and the Saints have had a really nice season to build off of and also to make a run in the playoffs because once that starts anything can happen.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Our defense brings a tear to.my eye when I watch them tear of joy that is. Dennis Allen I owe you a cold brewski.

Tampa is not going to let us win here. Teams playing for nothing play like it's the Superbowl when they face a team playing for something.

No mercy sweep the Leg Saints because if you don't you will lose to these guys.

Saints 23 Bucs 16
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

My biggest concern of the game is going to be for the Saints to stay healthy. A win is expected but the injuries will worry me. I say they treat it like a pre season game and no need to keep starters in the entire game. Let Daniels or even Hill get some shots at QB, Edmunds get some carries, throw the ball to Sneed, and play in more subs on defense. Need to get ahead on points quick and stay there.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I read the Rams will be resting their players. Given how hot the 49ers have been, I don't like that. I really don't want the Saints to be the #3 seed because, if they win in the Wild Card Round, then they go to Minnesota. That's a nightmare scenario.

Plaing in Minnesota is not the ideal scenario but we owe them an *** whooping it would be a good time to collect on that.

We can't knock the Vikings out the playoffs again the Vikings fans would start serial killing Saints fans. They still hate us for 09 lol.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Kuhns back now we have our Fullback pass catching plays available again especially in the short yardage redzone scenarios trust me that play is deadly almost always wiiiiiide open.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78:32064515
    Plaing in Minnesota is not the ideal scenario but we owe them an *** whooping it would be a good time to collect on that.
    Agreed. They're good, but I don't see Keenum throwing for 400 yards and 4 TDs on the defense like Bradford did before.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞:32064614
    Kuhns back now we have our Fullback pass catching plays available again especially in the short yardage redzone scenarios trust me that play is deadly almost always wiiiiiide open.
    He will be back if the Saints win in the Wild Card round. Have to wait 2 weeks to activate him.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I read the Rams will be resting their players. Given how hot the 49ers have been, I don't like that. I really don't want the Saints to be the #3 seed because, if they win in the Wild Card Round, then they go to Minnesota. That's a nightmare scenario.
    Makes you wonder if the Rams see that too and would prefer to play an undermanned Philly team in round 2.

Has to be. I think the playoff teams should be ranked (obviously not seeded) in this order:

1) Vikings
    2a) Rams
    2b) Saints
    4) Panthers
    5) Eagles
    6) Falcons/Seahawks

One game one win and the division is back where it belongs! Have to find a way to beat these dudes today!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Wow just wow Kamara is so special at football.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast