Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I should of posted the link here.

Thanks for posting this. Might be one of my favourite youtube channels now.

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz:32068346
    Thanks for posting this. Might be one of my favourite youtube channels now.
    Np, it's one of the best channels for basketball

He's been calling out the Raptors for years because of their style of play. This is the first time he's optimistic.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

i wish bramaca was still here i'd love to hear his thoughts on things
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I should of posted the link here.

Nice video.

I always believed Demar could benefit a lot from off ball cuts but I didn't realize him and Kyle were that effective on it.

Still around but don’t have much to say because I haven’t watched a game in almost a year. I hope that the team is putting the effort in to moving the ball more like I have been reading about. That’s great to hear and kudos to them for finally giving it a go. Casey didn’t appear to look like he would ever give up on iso ball. Also love that MU didn’t fill roster spots with vets forcing the young players into minutes. It’s how they’ll learn and get better and doesn’t have the massive negative effects that many said it would. Overall it sounds like the team is more enjoyable to watch now which is always a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Still around but don’t have much to say because I haven’t watched a game in almost a year. I hope that the team is putting the effort in to moving the ball more like I have been reading about. That’s great to hear and kudos to them for finally giving it a go. Casey didn’t appear to look like he would ever give up on iso ball. Also love that MU didn’t fill roster spots with vets forcing the young players into minutes. It’s how they’ll learn and get better and doesn’t have the massive negative effects that many said it would. Overall it sounds like the team is more enjoyable to watch now which is always a good thing
    They most certainly are. The young bench in specific comes into the game with a lot of energy, defense and movement. I still find the starters fall into their habits (as expected) from time to time, although it is noticeable they are giving an effort to move the ball with purpose more often.

DeRozan hitting the 3 might be the biggest development of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc.:32071163
    Hopefully he can keep it going. He looks very comfortable shooting the three right now but we have seen him do this before and then tail off.

With that said, if he can shoot the corner or elbow three as a spot up on the weak side, it will make them more difficult to guard.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    It's hard to choose between that and him passing the ball quickly and accurately out of double-teams... Both of those are making both him and the team so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    It's hard to choose between that and him passing the ball quickly and accurately out of double-teams... Both of those are making both him and the team so much better.
    Thats true i really noticed it yesterday. they were trying to send the length at him and he never panic'd. They did a great job of slowing Giannis down too as a team.

Also we havnt seen Derozan shoot it from 3 like this ever. I think the only 3 he missed yesterday was a half court bomb. It is crazy to see.

Fast forward to 7:03 and you can hear coach Nick giving DeMar some love. He's been one of his biggest critics and is a believer this year.

I've heard his criticism over the years and it was nice to hear to some praise.

Also another good channel to follow for NBA content.
    Last edited by aman_13; 01-02-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Thats true i really noticed it yesterday. they were trying to send the length at him and he never panic'd. They did a great job of slowing Giannis down too as a team.

Also we havnt seen Derozan shoot it from 3 like this ever. I think the only 3 he missed yesterday was a half court bomb. It is crazy to see.
    He did take an ill-advised 3 in the last minute, trying to set the record. It missed badly, and before you know it, Bucks almost got back into the game.

But, considering the rest of the game, we can let that slide. They were up 7 with 45 seconds to go, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    He did take an ill-advised 3 in the last minute, trying to set the record. It missed badly, and before you know it, Bucks almost got back into the game.

But, considering the rest of the game, we can let that slide. They were up 7 with 45 seconds to go, or something like that.
    I'd be doing the same tbh. I definitely give him a pass on that.

Paskal has been a disappointment imo from how he started the season.

Maybe disappointment is too harsh but he started off so strong i thought he was going to have a better season. still lots of career left though.

Hopefully he can keep it going. He looks very comfortable shooting the three right now but we have seen him do this before and then tail off.

With that said, if he can shoot the corner or elbow three as a spot up on the weak side, it will make them more difficult to guard.
    Derozan is most definitely going to be challenged to make that shot in the playoffs.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [x]
    Win Championship [ ]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast