Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Haha yes, I'd say he's a national topic. Honestly man, the internet is massive and so easy to use. You don't need our opinions. Stop trying to equate him to Kap.
    of course we all have the internet but as I said above I have purposely avoided national media. I do this for all teams I follow if they aren't in contention.

I don't need your opinions, but I want them. I'm a member of this forum because I want to be a part of this community and I value everyone's opinion on PSD from the most knowledgeable, to the trolls.

You don't have to take the time to respond to people you don't want to, but for those who will respond, I want to be educated on the differences here and what I should be looking for. Not a big deal either way if that's you or not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    In terms of a career it is.
    eh, in a full career sure, but Colin had what, 6 years in the league max? 1.5 great/good years, and what, 1 as a rookie/not starting?

I'd hardly say it's a spec of success, it just seems that way because the recent history is the most vivid memory.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    eh, in a full career sure, but Colin had what, 6 years in the league max? 1.5 great/good years, and what, 1 as a rookie/not starting?

I'd hardly say it's a spec of success, it just seems that way because the recent history is the most vivid memory.
    A career is a career. One and a half good years with a massively stacked team is pretty much a blip, even in a 6 year career.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    of course we all have the internet but as I said above I have purposely avoided national media. I do this for all teams I follow if they aren't in contention.

I don't need your opinions, but I want them. I'm a member of this forum because I want to be a part of this community and I value everyone's opinion on PSD from the most knowledgeable, to the trolls.

You don't have to take the time to respond to people you don't want to, but for those who will respond, I want to be educated on the differences here and what I should be looking for. Not a big deal either way if that's you or not lol.
    National media, local media, everyone is talking about how good he looks. This isn't Kap who could run and "might" become an all around QB in time that was some new hot trend, this is a complete QB being touted by pretty much every football mind out there.

Well....Iíve been reading about rumors swirling out of NE, and sounds like Brady helped us out...
    Bring the pedigree our way Tom. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    To demonstrate that you shouldn't talk about football if you don't actually watch football. At least that is what I am getting out of it.
    Can we delete this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    Can we delete this thread?
    We can just let it roll off the list by not commenting, I'll close it if it keeps getting resurrected without a good reason over time.

Kaeperick vs Garropolo: First 3 Starts Analysis

Kap was doing good when he started; then he went down hill. Only time will tell. I do believe that the pats ****ed up sending Garro for a second pick.

"Killer Instinct"

If you canít see that the difference between Jimmy G and Kaep, then Iíd suggest watching this video... good breakdown.

https://youtu.be/ymIOgCfa9pY

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    If you canít see that the difference between Jimmy G and Kaep, then Iíd suggest watching this video... good breakdown.

https://youtu.be/ymIOgCfa9pY
    I watched that. Was awesome to watch. Hopefully Shanny fixing that back foot problem. I didn't notice that until he talked about it, and that is a huge concern if JG can't fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I watched that. Was awesome to watch. Hopefully Shanny fixing that back foot problem. I didn't notice that until he talked about it, and that is a huge concern if JG can't fix it.
    That I noticed! It's him throwing off his back foot, but it seems like it works for him most of the time . I dont know

His release allows him to throw oddly and still have it work. I'm hoping that with a stable OL in place that he works the kink out.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Yeah, it was awesome. I couldnít stop watching. His combination of release, timing and poise is impeccable.

In relation to Kaep; as I know you know, Kaep was a stat monster until Harbaugh experimented with him as a pocket passer and the league figured out he couldnít make reads or look off defenses.

All the Second and third levels had to do was watch his first read and, if he it was covered, contain the scramble. That was the end of the line for him.

He wasnít the kind of guy that was improving the play of everyone around him. For a very short time he was the kind of guy that could do it all himself or he would do nothing at all. After the league adjusted he was much less ďallĒ and much more ďor nothingĒ.

I loved Kaep when he was ripping up defenses with his individual talent, but you need much more than that out of a QB. These two arenít in the same ballpark. Jimmy G has the total package.

Kap was a one trick pony who thought he was better than he actually was. Trying to keep him in the pocket ruined his career.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

You're comparing apples to oranges. First off Kap was on a superbowl caliber team loaded with talent. Garoppolo is on a 49er team with 15 injuries. To have those numbers with a 1-10 team while Kap had a superbowl offense and defense says a lot. Garappolo has so many intangibles that Kap does not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast