Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 16: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) At Carolina Panthers (10-4)

Game Day Thread

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

I say it every week, but nothing changes. D. Koetter is such a miserable red zone play caller. He has absolutely no idea what to do when we get close to the end zone. He is absolutely gone! Jameis looks great. This team will be fine with a good coach

Is Barber injured? Why's Martin getting the carries?

Time for our defense to give them the game

What a shock that our defense gave the dang game away. Smitty is a sorry excuse for a coach who needs to go today

This Def is a joke. Need a new DC and need to go heavy on DL/OL in FA/Draft...

Canít believe this team actually made me think we turned it around after last season..

Wow look at that, Newton doesn't even shake the hands of the opposing team. What a piece of garbage

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Wow look at that, Newton doesn't even shake the hands of the opposing team. What a piece of garbage
    My most hated player in the league honestly. I like Drew B. and can respect Ryan, but I loath Newton...

Is Barber injured? Why's Martin getting the carries?
    Because he's the better back and Barber is simply ok. There's only so long you can keep the better back on sideline to prove a point.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Because he's the better back and Barber is simply ok. There's only so long you can keep the better back on sideline to prove a point.
    I'm sorry but he is not the better back and their stats from this year tell that. He's had 2 good years out of 5, that's a failure. He's not going to be on this team next year and frankly we need to move on from Martin. Barber has had more success running behind a makeshift OL.

I'm sorry but he is not the better back and their stats from this year tell that. He's had 2 good years out of 5, that's a failure. He's not going to be on this team next year and frankly we need to move on from Martin. Barber has had more success running behind a makeshift OL.
    5 years and his future with the team has nothing to do with who is the better back.

I watch this **** week in, week out, damn near every carry by both guys. Doug has more patience, vision and speed, Barber has a little more power. Barber is also weak out of the backfield and in pass protection.

Barber will never have the type of seasons Doug has in the past and is a 2nd or 3rd string complimentary back. If either has more than a backup role here going forward we are fools.

5 years and his future with the team has nothing to do with who is the better back.

I watch this **** week in, week out, damn near every carry by both guys. Doug has more patience, vision and speed, Barber has a little more power. Barber is also weak out of the backfield and in pass protection.

Barber will never have the type of seasons Doug has in the past and is a 2nd or 3rd string complimentary back. If either has more than a backup role here going forward we are fools.
    Doug isn't going to have the seasons that Doug has. Hes not the same player that he once was and it's painfully obvious.

Doug isn't going to have the seasons that Doug has. Hes not the same player that he once was and it's painfully obvious.
    Agreed and that still doesn't make Barber the better player today.

You take away the 1 run that the OL blocked really well and Barber had 17 yards on 12 carries. The OL sucks flat out, sucked before when healthy and worse now.

The amount of criticism Martin gets with Koetter's predictable plays and bad OL play is absurd.

Agreed and that still doesn't make Barber the better player today.

You take away the 1 run that the OL blocked really well and Barber had 17 yards on 12 carries. The OL sucks flat out, sucked before when healthy and worse now.

The amount of criticism Martin gets with Koetter's predictable plays and bad OL play is absurd.
    The problem is is that you can't take away that 17 yard run. He ran it so it counts. Barber is probably going to get a roster spot next year as a backup and Martin more than likely won't be on the team. Barber has shown that he's the stronger runner and he falls forward for extra yards. I believe that we'll be drafting a RB in the draft and I'm looking at Michelle from Ga.