Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Very overrated.

It'd be nice if Hundley would look down field when just avoiding the rush. Ran around for 5 seconds not looking down field at all.
    Such a catch 22 with Hundley. His running ability is a good weapon, but once he has a successful run or two, he is thinking run as soon as he feels pressure. Sucks that he canít throw it downfield at all either. He doesnít miss by a ton, but hasnít really connected on many downfield throws. And he ones he has connected on have been pretty open, so he could under throw it.

Our tight end group is atrocious. Kendricks is garbage. Rich Rodgers has good hands but gets no seperation and is a bad blocker. We might need a whole new tight end group next year.

After a bad drop on the first drive, Clark makes a few plays. Nice to see. Unfortunately, him not knowing the play cost that time out.

clark making a couple of nice catches.

RIP Gene Wilder

Probably could have been a PI, but looked like clark still should have had it.

i shall catch the punt at the 5 with a fair catch. (absolutely no one around Davis for 6 yards.)

Hundley just doesnít get it. Dude is 6í6Ē. You canít over throw it. Underthrow it and give him a chance to make a play.

Man, Hundley sucks. Wish we'd put in Callahan so we can see that he sucks, too, and just move on.

I am happy we lost. The worse the better just so everyone can see that this team is NOTHING without Rodgers. I was actually semi impressed with the defense tonight. But our offense outside of our run game is disgusting.

Do you think our stupid coach and ******** GM will ever go and get a good backup next year? NA being a winning coach like MM is he clearly knows better and knows how to insert anyone in and drive this offense.... Thank christ for the bucs/Browns blowing wins right? lol... without Rodgers this team is a 2-14 team.. always has been and always will be... If our GM would grow a pair and actually put talent on this team and stop relying and wasting the arguable goat we would get somewhere.

Keep driving the train that its because Hundley is so bad... But in all actuality our wideouts get 0 seperation and are and have been a product of Rodgers Pin point accuracy to throw them open and his ability with his legs to get extra time. I am honestly so ****ing glad Rodgers got hurt because now all the blow hards that give our ******** coach and GM the benefit of the doubt have nothing to fall back on.

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Man, Hundley sucks. Wish we'd put in Callahan so we can see that he sucks, too, and just move on.
    maybe just maybe ITS OUR TEAM/COACHING STAFF/GM. Put any QB behind this team and they arent going to do much better because our Oline sucks... Our wideouts get no seperation... we have no TE and our defense is quite frankly worst in the league... Why does it take people 5 years to realize this.

I know I know hate me because I scream from the roof tops I am always right because I have stated this team is **** outside of Rodgers for years... Guess what to hell with being right WE ARE AWFUL AND A SUPER FLAWED TEAM AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS BECAUSE OUR GM BUILDS OUR TEAM 1 ****ING WAY AND THAT WAY IS THROWING 40 GUYS FROM THE DRAFT INTO THE STARTING UNIT... Our GM never ever goes and upgrades with great veteran talent or takes any ****ing risk with any move ever... He only signs a free agent if its a steal and never ever pulls the trigger on a trade... He doesnt even ****ing move up because ya know those 6th and 7th rounders are really doing us good and are untouchable... Same ****ing song this team has sung year in and year out... We win when rodgers is godlike and lose whenever he is even slightly off... When he goes down we become the worst team in football... but who cares because our coach has a winning record so clearly its all good.

Tonight was just ****ing embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    some thoughts. i wanted the same thing. in a tight game i can see why Callahan did not see playing time. in the cold i don't think you get a realistic view of a QB. Callahan absolutely needs to see the field next week. there is absolutely no reason Hundley is brought back next year.

Retire Ted youíve wasted enough time

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...dgers-released

Ted you have some 'splaing to do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast