Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    24,333
    Yay we're going to win

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    43,145
    Gap of browns bad and everyone else bad is huge lol


    https://twitter.com/_marcusd2_/statu...21942876254213


    Snow Angel Mitch

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Gap of browns bad and everyone else bad is huge lol


    https://twitter.com/_marcusd2_/statu...21942876254213


    Snow Angel Mitch
    I think Dowell Logains called that celebration given its lack of creativity.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    43,145
    Great play

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,680
    Actually feel bad for the browns. Can't seem to do anything right. And when they do (pick 6 or big 3rd down to the red zone) they comit a penalty or fumble.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18,039
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Depends on the price. I have no interest in overpaying him and that's a reasonable expectation given the very weak DB market.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    What do you consider an overpay and what do you consider a fair price?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Gap of browns bad and everyone else bad is huge lol


    https://twitter.com/_marcusd2_/statu...21942876254213


    Snow Angel Mitch
    And theyve had a million premium picks over the last few years.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    24,333
    The Browns... wow.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,680
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    What do you consider an overpay and what do you consider a fair price?
    7 to me a year sounds fair. I think anything over 8 i say no for sure.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    43,145

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I think Dowell Logains called that celebration given its lack of creativity.
    I will allow it based on the fact that "Snow Angel" Mitch > 95% of the celebrations shown this year.
    Screw sabermetics.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    7 to me a year sounds fair. I think anything over 8 i say no for sure.
    Prince got 7 last year. Fuller is younger and hasnt reached his prime yet. Id give him 4 yrs/34 mil/15 gtd. I might even go up to 9 mil depending on the gtd money.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    6,148
    Love how Mitch has played today. Seen a few rookie mistakes but im becoming more and more of a believer each week. If we can just get him the right coach, the sky is the limit for him.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,680
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Prince got 7 last year. Fuller is younger and hasnt reached his prime yet. Id give him 4 yrs/34 mil/15 gtd. I might even go up to 9 mil depending on the gtd money.
    Fuller isn't a top 20 quality CB. And paying for potential is how you overpay players.

    I think some of you seriously over rate him. He is barely a top 60 CB statistically. Yet 7-8 puts him as a top 25 paid CB.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    43,145

    Cleveland Browns (0-14) @ Chicago Bears (4-10)

    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    And theyve had a million premium picks over the last few years.
    Yea I think Dorsey gonna put them in the right direction finally tho , have a lot of ammo this year in the draft.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •