Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these guys get traded?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deandre Jordan

20 57.14%
  • Lou Williams

14 40.00%
  • George Hill

18 51.43%
  • Kawhi Leonard

2 5.71%
  • Kevin Love

5 14.29%
  • Damian Lillard

1 2.86%
  • Kemba Walker

10 28.57%
  • Isaiah Thomas

3 8.57%
  • None

0 0%
  • Other (please name them)

6 17.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Why wouldn't the Cav's target AD, instead of Cuz? Cav's and N.O could workout a deal to another to to flip Love for draft picks or younger players as well.
    Why would Pelicans trade Anthony Davis when he's locked in long-term and is still young? And Love is playing his best season with the Cavs+ shooting a career high at three. Cavs should go after PG if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Lakers just want to get rid of Clarkson at this point. They'll probably take a player with a one year contract. Honestly, I think Lakers need to find a way to package Clarkson+Randle+Deng. Their biggest issue with signing free agents is that Deng signing.

Loul sit at home make 18 mill $ Deng

The thing with this trade is how packed our front court is. Kuzma, Nance, Randle, Bogut, Lopez, Bryant, Zubac. Noels is a nice player but we would have to find a way to unload some of those guys too.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Brett Brown is far better than Kidd. Why would we ever entertain that?
    I was saying that we would give kidd away plus a first andtake a huge bad contract back and you guys can literally do whatever you want with him. Never said I wanted brown. But for all I care you can run Jkidd as scout team pg and send us your a future top 59 protected pick for kidd and I'd do it

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryred View Post
    what y'all think of this trade
    pistons: PF Julius Randle

Lakers: Luke Kennard and Henry Ellenson
    Aside from Randle, Are those guys actual players or made up names?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Why would Pelicans trade Anthony Davis when he's locked in long-term and is still young? And Love is playing his best season with the Cavs+ shooting a career high at three. Cavs should go after PG if anything.
    Did you reply to the poster that suggested that Pels should trade AD to Boston & Cuz to Cav's?

I was just asking why would Cav's target Cuz & not AD; it wouldn't make any sense to me.

But we all know that AD will get traded, most likely it won't be this season, but a season and a half from now, we will see.

N.O isn't going to win. They will not be able to create a super team to challenge GS. So if Cuz doesn't re-sign and AD is left with a worse team to start next season, this is all the media will be talking about.

So in short, he gone.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Lakers just want to get rid of Clarkson at this point. They'll probably take a player with a one year contract. Honestly, I think Lakers need to find a way to package Clarkson+Randle+Deng. Their biggest issue with signing free agents is that Deng signing.
    It’s going to take more than those guys to unload Deng. Teams know that unloading Deng means Lakers likely get Labron or Cousins. The only teams are going to help the Lakers unload that contract is if Ingram or one of the rookies is attached to the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Did you reply to the poster that suggested that Pels should trade AD to Boston & Cuz to Cav's?

I was just asking why would Cav's target Cuz & not AD; it wouldn't make any sense to me.

But we all know that AD will get traded, most likely it won't be this season, but a season and a half from now, we will see.

N.O isn't going to win. They will not be able to create a super team to challenge GS. So if Cuz doesn't re-sign and AD is left with a worse team to start next season, this is all the media will be talking about.

So in short, he gone.
    Well, I mean, obviously every team wants to target AD, LeBron, Giannis, KD, etc., but those are guys they most likely aren't going to get regardless of who they trade. DMC has a higher possibility of getting traded so it makes sense for both sides to try and complete a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    The thing with this trade is how packed our front court is. Kuzma, Nance, Randle, Bogut, Lopez, Bryant, Zubac. Noels is a nice player but we would have to find a way to unload some of those guys too.
    Nerlens would slide right into Randle’s minutes. His contract is also expiring just like Randle’s is so if he doesn’t work out the Lakers are no worse off then if they had kept Randle.

It’s going to take more than those guys to unload Deng. Teams know that unloading Deng means Lakers likely get Labron or Cousins. The only teams are going to help the Lakers unload that contract is if Ingram or one of the rookies is attached to the deal.
    Depending on who the Lakers can get in free agency, they may try and trade Lonzo as well. Especially with Ingram+Kuzma being capable 20+ scorers in the league, Lonzo isn't as important as we may think.

The lakers are actually in no hurry to move Clarkson, we don't want to move him before the deadline unless the perfect deal come's along, also we have pretty much giving up on moving Deng for now, as teams are asking for Kuz or Bi or multiple first to take his contract on, as the know we want to move him to make a run at LBJ and PG13, and they want to make us pay to do this, Woj has reported this, Expect us to hold on to Clarkson until the offseason and Dang not to be moved before the deadline as we will either stretch him or move him in the off season as well unless something changes, the player we are most likely to move at the deadline will probably be Randle, as we are starting to feel around to see what offers are out there for him, he's a solid 4, but we are loaded at that position and his contract is coming up for renewal and he will get a nice raise, and we are not looking to add more salary! 👌
    I have faith we will return to the promise land very soon. go lakers!!!!

The Lakers have given up hope of trading veteran forward Luol Deng, deciding the price would be too steep, Adrian Wojnarowski said on ESPN’s Full Court Press. Other teams are aware of L.A.’s desire to unload Deng’s hefty salary and are demanding a lot in return for taking it on.

“You talk to teams around the league, no one is bailing the Lakers out with Deng’s contract,” Wojnarowski said. “They’re not. Teams have asked for multiple first-round picks. They’ve asked for Brandon Ingram. They’ll ask for Kyle Kuzma. The Lakers have essentially given up on the idea that they can trade Deng.”
    Deng has two more seasons and $36.81MM left on the four-year, $72MM deal he signed in the summer of 2016. The Lakers have received very little for that money, as Deng was limited to 56 games last season and has only gotten off the bench once this year.

A report*this week said the organization is unwilling to part with even one first-rounder to get rid of Deng, so a trade was never realistic. As we outlined on Friday, the most likely step is for the Lakers to stretch the final two years of Deng’s contract. If they do it before August 31 of next year and stretch the money over five seasons, it would provide a*$7.362MM cap hit each year. If they hold onto Deng for another year and stretch the final season across three years, it would count $6.27MM annually.

The Lakers are hoping to be major players in the free agent market next summer and would like to*clear as much cap room as possible in hopes of offering two max contracts.
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2017/12/...eng-trade.html

I don’t follow the lakers. What is the rush to move Ckarkson. I’ve always thought he was pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast