Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these guys get traded?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deandre Jordan

20 57.14%
  • Lou Williams

14 40.00%
  • George Hill

18 51.43%
  • Kawhi Leonard

2 5.71%
  • Kevin Love

5 14.29%
  • Damian Lillard

1 2.86%
  • Kemba Walker

10 28.57%
  • Isaiah Thomas

3 8.57%
  • None

0 0%
  • Other (please name them)

6 17.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 118 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    It'll be worth a borderline all star though (Whiteside/DJ). I bet it falls into the top 5.
    The problem is that you're sadly mistaken on the concept.

Yes, a top 5 (supposedly) pick is worth those players.....BUT...... not when you're also asking the teams to take back underperforming players with multiple years left who are overpaid.

Instead that top 5 pick ends up looking like a 16th pick in the draft in total value gained.

But yes, if you could give the Clippers a top 5 pick for Jordan without taking a long term contract they grab that and run.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    How are they playing their best when this same team went 30-11 to finish last season and half the starting lineup has missed double digit games?
    Because the 2nd half of last season was a fluke

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    The problem is that you're sadly mistaken on the concept.

Yes, a top 5 (supposedly) pick is worth those players.....BUT...... not when you're also asking the teams to take back underperforming players with multiple years left who are overpaid.

Instead that top 5 pick ends up looking like a 16th pick in the draft in total value gained.

But yes, if you could give the Clippers a top 5 pick for Jordan without taking a long term contract they grab that and run.
    You could be right but chances are if you're trading your star for the pick then you have no problem taking on a contract for a couple years because you're more than likely going through a full or mini rebuild. There's some top tier star potential in this draft.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Only decent contracts Cavs have is expiring IT and Frye. Nets pick at #8 isn't sexy the way it stands. Then dump in negative pieces like Thompson and Shumpert for Jordan. Clippers have to be koo koo for coca coca puffs to accept that junk. Unless Clippers dump dead weight Rivers back to ya. I wouldn't be shocked Clippers hang onto Jordan. Cavs may have to go after cheaper options like Dedmon or O'Quinn or Noel.

The pick will be top 5 but it's hilarious you all don't think it's a good pick if it's at 8. I encourage you to do some research on the players coming out.

ON3 LAST DANC3

The pick will be top 5 but it's hilarious you all don't think it's a good pick if it's at 8. I encourage you to do some research on the players coming out.
    Top 4 is very good in this draft ... #8ish not so much. But either way, will the Cavs spend their best asset to improve after LeBron leaves just to try to get him to stay is the biggest question.

Who cares if its 5 or 8 if ya have to eat dead weight with it as in Thompson or Smith or Shumpert. Dead weight makes the whole deal negative from the get go. Thompson alone ya should get a first just to take the over paid bum. Yeah I could see on draft night that pick traded if top 5 locked in. Not right now. But Cavs need help right now. Thompson's contract is just about as bad as Rockets Anderson's. Another win or so from Nets that pick is #9 or #10 pretty quickly here in a tight race. Also like I said prior teams after them may be sellers soon enough.

Lebron is leaving.

Because the 2nd half of last season was a fluke
    Not sure how a 41 game stretch and half a season is a fluke. It's not like they got hot for only a week or two. They had the 2nd best record in the 2nd half of last season after the Warriors I believe.

Not sure how true that is but what would you take for Matthews and Noel?
    From what Iíve heard Dallas is wanting the Nets pick. So I could see JR Smith/Thompson/Nets pick for Wes/Nerlens.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Who cares if its 5 or 8 if ya have to eat dead weight with it as in Thompson or Smith or Shumpert. Dead weight makes the whole deal negative from the get go. Thompson alone ya should get a first just to take the over paid bum. Yeah I could see on draft night that pick traded if top 5 locked in. Not right now. But Cavs need help right now. Thompson's contract is just about as bad as Rockets Anderson's. Another win or so from Nets that pick is #9 or #10 pretty quickly here in a tight race. Also like I said prior teams after them may be sellers soon enough.
    Holy **** you are clueless

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    From what Iíve heard Dallas is wanting the Nets pick. So I could see JR Smith/Thompson/Nets pick for Wes/Nerlens.
    Damn lol not a chance in hell if that's what they want! I thought maybe Clevelands first is what you were talking about.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    Not sure how a 41 game stretch and half a season is a fluke. It's not like they got hot for only a week or two. They had the 2nd best record in the 2nd half of last season after the Warriors I believe.
    We'll see what happens then, the loss of Weighters may have made you all better.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Damn lol not a chance in hell if that's what they want! I thought maybe Clevelands first is what you were talking about.
    That depends on how much value the Cavs are putting on adding a good 3/D player and a young rim protector. Not to mention how bad do they want to dump those two contracts. Also thatís Nets pick likely falls somewhere between 8-12.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That depends on how much value the Cavs are putting on adding a good 3/D player and a young rim protector. Not to mention how bad do they want to dump those two contracts. Also thatís Nets pick likely falls somewhere between 8-12.
    Well if it's cap relief they really want them maybe but I can't see that being the case because I'm still not sure that frees up any money for this summer. I guess we'll see but that seems very, very doubtful. I'm seeing if they move the Nets pick they want it to be for PG or Cousins who they say aren't available at the moment.

ON3 LAST DANC3