Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these guys get traded?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deandre Jordan

20 57.14%
  • Lou Williams

14 40.00%
  • George Hill

18 51.43%
  • Kawhi Leonard

2 5.71%
  • Kevin Love

5 14.29%
  • Damian Lillard

1 2.86%
  • Kemba Walker

10 28.57%
  • Isaiah Thomas

3 8.57%
  • None

0 0%
  • Other (please name them)

6 17.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 118 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thompson's contract is horrible. Down right negative value trade piece. Shumpert is horrible. Smith contract is bad. Not much for Cavs trade assets. Nets pick is #8. Also its only a top heavy draft if all the kids come out. If some stay this draft is lame. Also other teams after #8 will be sellers soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    With these role players Miami is 2 games behind your Cavs. Explain how this makes sense?

Miami needs a go to scorer to try and make noise, not a rebuild at this point. They should be looking to convert the role players into a star, not into worse role players and a risky gamble on 1 rookie.

They are saturated with so many 3-4 year deals a rebuild makes absolutely no sense. Your supposed "mini rebuild" puts 100 faith in whatever rookie they draft to be their go to scorer near immediately.
    Only difference is the Heat are playing their best while the Cavs can't get any worse. Good luck

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I'm sure LeBron would be tempted. He probably just doesn't want to be the bad guy leaving Cleveland again though. Its mainly salary dumping 3 of any 4 of Snell,Delly,Henson and Telly maybe retiring. Clippers already asked for Henson as a salary filler in a Jordan trade. But they want any of Middleton, Brogdon, Parker as the main piece.

But with Blake back Clippers may have Jordan off the table now. Lou maybe shopped yet for a late first. Doubt LeBron follows Irving to Celtics with their spiff. Also Celtics capped out any way. 76ers are a risk but have the cap to sign LeBron as a free agent. Wizards have no cap. Raptors have no cap. Would need salary dump trades like my Bucks or a sign and trade.
    What is there to be tempted by in Milwaukee for LBJ, with all due respect?

Giannis? That's not enough. And even if one really great piece was enough I'm not sure James would go somewhere where that piece thrived in a similar type of role to his own. He's not going to go somewhere that is going to accelerate the inevitable transition from goat player to just a really good one (at least in the eyes of the public)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 01-12-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    What is there to be tempted by in Milwaukee for LJ, with all due respect?

Giannis? That's not enough. And even if one really great piece was enough I'm not sure James would go somewhere where that piece thrived in a similar type of role to his own. He's not going to go somewhere that is going to accelerate the inevitable transition from goat player to just a really good one (at least in the eyes of the public)

Giannis will be the best player that Lebron has ever played with. giannis probabl will allow lebron to be the alpha.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Thompson's contract is horrible. Down right negative value trade piece. Shumpert is horrible. Smith contract is bad. Not much for Cavs trade assets. Nets pick is #8. Also its only a top heavy draft if all the kids come out. If some stay this draft is lame. Also other teams after #8 will be sellers soon enough.
    You're clinging to hope that the pick will be 8 or worse lol!

Bagley
    Doncic
    Porter
    Ayton
    Young
    Sexton
    Bamba
    Jaren Jackson
    Bridges
    Etc

There are a lot of good prospects this year. The pick is very valuable.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Giannis will be the best player that Lebron has ever played with. giannis probabl will allow lebron to be the alpha.
    He's not better than prime Wade at all

ON3 LAST DANC3

2011 Wade is easily the best player LeBron has played with and it's not even close.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    2011 Wade is easily the best player LeBron has played with and it's not even close.
    Stop trolling. I'm not allowed to talk about other teams and players. So I will keep it at that.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    What is there to be tempted by in Milwaukee for LJ, with all due respect?

Bledsoe, Middleton, Parker, LeBron, Giannis need I say more? Giannis/LeBron combo be scoring 60 combined a night any way. Rest is icing on the cake. Cavs are old now. Its showing. Love is meh. Dead weight contracts in Thompson, Smith, Shumpert IT be UFA. Wade will following LeBron where ever.

Stop trolling. I'm not allowed to talk about other teams and players. So I will keep it at that.
    Lmao you're the only 1 trolling here

ON3 LAST DANC3

Bledsoe, Middleton, Parker, LeBron, Giannis need I say more? Giannis/LeBron combo be scoring 60 combined a night any way. Rest is icing on the cake. Cavs are old now. Its showing. Love is meh. Dead weight contracts in Thompson, Smith, Shumpert IT be UFA. Wade will following LeBron where ever.
    You do need to say more because there's literally no way you get LeBron and keep Bledsoe Middleton Parker and Giannis

ON3 LAST DANC3

I bet Parker Middleton and Bledsoe would have to go to make it work. So....

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I bet Parker Middleton and Bledsoe would have to go to make it work. So....
    or can deal broggy Thon Jabari Telly henson and delly #rocketscience

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    You're clinging to hope that the pick will be 8 or worse lol!

Bagley
    Doncic
    Porter
    Ayton
    Young
    Sexton
    Bamba
    Jaren Jackson
    Bridges
    Etc

There are a lot of good prospects this year. The pick is very valuable.
    Nets wont be sellers though. Other teams #9-#12 could be. Hornets already said they'd sell off Batum and MKG if not .500 at trade deadline.

http://www.espn.com/nba/standings/_/group/league Anything can happen till February 8. Teams like Suns, Knicks, Clippers, Hornets, Jazz, Pelicans been linked in trade rumors. They all after #8. So they can easily leap frog Nets for losses if they become sellers at trade deadline. Nets pick is only good in the lottery if ya get a lucky bounce. Also that's if all them kids come out. Once one of them kids hear they aren't top 3 they be crying and wait another year.

or can deal broggy Thon Jabari Telly henson and delly #rocketscience
    That's the thing.....those guys would have to be attached in order to move Telly Delly and Henson

ON3 LAST DANC3