Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these guys get traded?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deandre Jordan

20 57.14%
  • Lou Williams

14 40.00%
  • George Hill

18 51.43%
  • Kawhi Leonard

2 5.71%
  • Kevin Love

5 14.29%
  • Damian Lillard

1 2.86%
  • Kemba Walker

10 28.57%
  • Isaiah Thomas

3 8.57%
  • None

0 0%
  • Other (please name them)

6 17.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 118 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Nets wont be sellers though. Other teams #9-#12 could be. Hornets already said they'd sell off Batum and MKG if not .500 at trade deadline.

http://www.espn.com/nba/standings/_/group/league Anything can happen till February 8. Teams like Suns, Knicks, Clippers, Hornets, Jazz, Pelicans been linked in trade rumors. They all after #8. So they can easily leap frog Nets for losses if they become sellers at trade deadline. Nets pick is only good in the lottery if ya get a lucky bounce. Also that's if all them kids come out. Once one of them kids hear they aren't top 3 they be crying and wait another year.
    You're grasping at straws here. I guarantee the Nets finish in the bottom 7
    https://goo.gl/images/Kj2kFg

Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

-PSD’s Woj/Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    You're grasping at straws here. I guarantee the Nets finish in the bottom 7
    As a lucky bounce for ping pong balls? Doubt they fall in actual games played prior. They have Russell back yet? Haven't paid much attention to Nets injuries. On twitter said Lin wont be back.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    As a lucky bounce for ping pong balls? Doubt they fall in actual games played prior. They have Russell back yet? Haven't paid much attention to Nets injuries. On twitter said Lin wont be back.
    I'm not talking about the lottery at all I'm talking their record will be bottom 7. Russell coming back might actually help them lose more. Dinwiddie has been killing.

-PSD’s Woj/Messiah

Why in the hell would the Heat want TT and his bad contract? He's not that good, especially for that price. If they're going to make a trade they'll trade for someone that actually makes them better.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Giannis will be the best player that Lebron has ever played with. giannis probabl will allow lebron to be the alpha.
    Maybe.

And your second statement isn't necessarily what LeBron would want which is exactly my point. When he's coming down the mountain he would be wise to pair with someone who doesn't minimize their own contribution to allow LBJ to make his own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Hahaha you all would be dumb as hell to say no. TT basically just filler. Riley should've tanked the second Wade left but now you're capped out with role players. You all don't even play Whiteside as much as you should.

Trae Young
    TJ
    JRich
    Winslow
    Bam

Looks pretty solid going forward. Always a chance of getting Bagley, Porter JR, Doncic, Ayton etc depending on where the pick falls. Riley can laugh at this deal while we all laugh at the Waiters, Kelly, JJ and TJ contracts!
    $18 million/yr worth of filler and not even someone that would start for the Heat. It's not like his deal is expiring either, he still has 2 years left. 0% chance Riley does a deal involving any of Cleveland's bad contracts.

Only difference is the Heat are playing their best while the Cavs can't get any worse. Good luck
    Nah, the Heat only started playing better in the last couple of weeks and before that they were .500. It only took 2 weeks of improved play to be right on Cleveland's ***. The Cavs clearly have issues but it's not like they've been bad all year.

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    Why in the hell would the Heat want TT and his bad contract? He's not that good, especially for that price. If they're going to make a trade they'll trade for someone that actually makes them better.
    To get a great pick. You all have multiple guys making ridiculous money that don't start so that's a bad excuse.

-PSD’s Woj/Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    Nah, the Heat only started playing better in the last couple of weeks and before that they were .500. It only took 2 weeks of improved play to be right on Cleveland's ***. The Cavs clearly have issues but it's not like they've been bad all year.
    Haha well we will see how far that gets you. My guess is not very far at all.

-PSD’s Woj/Messiah

It would be hilarious though if you all got TT. I know for a fact when he would be busting his *** and getting rebounds you all would be preaching that "Heat culture" BS like he hasn't been doing it his whole career haha!

-PSD’s Woj/Messiah

Another nba career wrecked by a Kardashian.

I wouldn't be mad at the Cavs throwing a 2nd for Ilyasova or Belineli if they move multiple pieces in a big deal.

-PSD’s Woj/Messiah

That's the thing.....those guys would have to be attached in order to move Telly Delly and Henson
    And I am completely fine attaching those guys in a sign and trade for LBJ, PG, or DMC.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    And I am completely fine attaching those guys in a sign and trade for LBJ, PG, or DMC.
    Not happening lol

-PSD’s Woj/Messiah

Not happening lol
    Why not? I mean unless the NBA vetos the deals because it would put a team aside from GSW, CLE, BOS in a positon to dominate the league for years.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.