Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: NFC South

NFC South

I'm going to be honest with you guys I hate how close this division race is.

I don't find it entertaining or enjoyable. I wish the Saints were at full strength because this wouldn't even be a close call as to who would win this division. It would be the Saints.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

The NFC south is crazy. It's easily the most competitive division only thing is that it doesn't have a large market so it doesn't get much play time on any national show (FS1/ESPN/ETC). I don't really hear guys talk about the division intelligently other then the normal Kamara is an outstanding rookie, Jones is the top WR in the league, Cam can be the face of the NFL, Jamies has a bright future regular type comments. The Falcons won another close game with dudes from the other team injured during the game. They are on a lucky streak.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Atlanta is streaky. I think Carolina is the scary team.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Atlanta is streaky. I think Carolina is the scary team.
    Agreed. With Olsen back they finally have a legit receiving threat.

If the Saints can stay healthy they are the team to beat in my mind.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg