Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Does BDN get it done?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - over 12 inches

2 100.00%
  • No - not as advertised

0 0%
  • Tie - McNasty done got caught up

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Foles is a backup
    Eagles offseason:
    Sign/draft WR
    Sign/draft CB
    Sign/draft Strong Safety
    Sign/draft OL (maybe JP moves inside, LJ moves to LT position draft RT)
    Sign/draft LB

YeeeaaH I’m not sure I see much of a Super Bowl contender the way they’re playing the last couple weeks.

Things need to get better on all sides of the ball

Burn the tape.

National TV. Wentz MVP

This team is absolutely awful they are f***en dreadful they have completely fell apart.

Defense has actually played very well. Considering the offense has been inept they’re playing fantastic

Home field.

Suck it haters.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Defense has actually played very well. Considering the offense has been inept they’re playing fantastic
    Big rebound game from the defense. The offense? Yeah, back to the drawing board there. But one hell of a game from the defense.

They needed to figure everything out... And Foles needs to learn how to QB.

Yeah give the defense a ton of credit. The broadcast made massive deal about the one big pass play, but take that out and the one play and they killed it. Great job for the defense to step up.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Well I will say this.... we have won in a variety of ways this season.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Yeah give the defense a ton of credit. The broadcast made massive deal about the one big pass play, but take that out and the one play and they killed it. Great job for the defense to step up.
    Exactly. And they didn't get toasted on another double move for the rest of the game.

Solid adjustment and solid overall performance. Holding Lynch below 100 on 25 carries is a damn good day of work. Carr was effectively neutralized, Cooper was held in check. Overall very strong defensive game against a talented opponent who came to play.

Foles runs like he's in quicksand

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

It isn't often that you see TWO games end on defensive scores.
    If Foles plays on Sunday, and it looks like he needs to, then the 1st string offense also needs to play.

In my opinion, there are ALOT more things to worry about than who the Eagles will play in the postseason.
    I thought that it was supposed to be the Raiders who couldn't play in the cold. My God, that offense was horrible - missed passes, dropped passes, the last I heard - 1 for 12 on 3rd down. Pathetic.

...and yet they are 13-2. Go figure.

Foles **** the bed. The running game only works when you have the ability to pass it as well. With foles they were daring him to pass. They ran the same play 6X i think an underneath route to ertz or agholor to get some yards. Alot of those balls put the players in a terrible position. Remember the Eagles have one of the worst WR-seperation ratio. I am glad the pass rush and the D really kept them completely in check. It’s pretty bad for Carr he really doesnt have an excuse for not winning last night.

Defense played pretty decent but I feel as though some of that was the inability of their offense to make plays.

On another note, I was watching the Vikings vs Packers game and Trent Dilfer, I believe, was talking about how wind was the most annoying factor when trying to make plays/tight passes as a QB. It was EXTREMELY windy at the Linc yesterday. The swirling winds had a hand in both QBs play last night, but still there were some difficult plays that I expect NFL receivers to make...not all of them, but one of them would have been nice...A lot of the time, it looked like Torrey Smith was the primary read and Jeffery never even got a look. Kind of weird with Foles's progressions last night.

Donnie Jones struggled to boom good punts even with the wind at his back last night. Once again, though, our Special teams did their jobs well.

I think our offense should be okay, but we need to have better play calling from our coach. Ajayi running outside the tackles was effective until he fumbled that ball away. I think that one should have been blown dead and the offense should have been running to the ball rather than walking (usually our o-line is up where the tackle is being made and that helps when there is a skirmish like that).

Best moment of last night was obviously when Chris Long thought he made the sack and the ball was on the ground. He was running the other way celebrating while Jenkins runs by him to make the final tackle lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast