Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Does BDN get it done?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - over 12 inches

2 100.00%
  • No - not as advertised

0 0%
  • Tie - McNasty done got caught up

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    So the Rams want to risk playing the Saints or Panthers just to try getting to us.

Truthfully though without Wentz the Saints and Rams would be the worst case scenario for us and I wouldn't have hope. The moment we get into a shootout its over for us. I have no real faith in Big D Nick.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

With a defense that is SUPPOSED to be good, the Eagles shouldn't be getting into shoot outs.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    We should only be focusing on Sunday's game.
    4 lines were about Sunday's game, which you just ignored, and 2 lines were about the bye.
    Learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    4 lines were about Sunday's game, which you just ignored, and 2 lines were about the bye.
    Learn to read.
    I just don't think any words should be wasted on anything besides Sundays game. Mentioning even one word about anything other than the game verse Dallas is just getting ahead of ourselves. We should all just discuss Sunday. We can worry about the 14th in 17 days. Until then, we shouldn't utter a breath about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I just don't think any words should be wasted on anything besides Sundays game. Mentioning even one word about anything other than the game verse Dallas is just getting ahead of ourselves. We should all just discuss Sunday. We can worry about the 14th in 17 days. Until then, we shouldn't utter a breath about it.
    O.K. According to Pro Football Talk, Foles MIGHT be playing the whole game on Sunday.

I'm like 99% ok with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'm like 99% ok with that.
    With some starters getting rest this week, backups should see plenty of action.

With that being said, give the ol' Dawker a day off and throw together an Week 17 IGT.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

i think Foles playing time should be determined how hes playing. Get him at least the first half but if we have the game in control yank him and dont risk Dallas pulling any dirty stuff.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

I'm ok woth Foles playing and getting reps, problem is I want Lan and Kelce to not play this game.
    Regardless Cox, Graham, Malcolm, Ertz, Bradham should be given the game of, giving them 2 weeks to get fresh.

We can't **** this up, let's get our main players rested and fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If Foles plays without Johnson or Kelce, then it would seem to me, that there would be an even greater chance that Foles will get injured.
    If Foles plays, then you NEED the #1 O-line.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567