Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Bulls trades and acquisitions ideas for the 17-18 season

Anybody think Dallas would trade Noel with their contract issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Anybody think Dallas would trade Noel with their contract issues?
    Thats certainly a possibility. I wouldnt trade for him though. The Bulls could potentially land Ayton and I dont see the fit with Nerlens. I would be looking for a wing or another PG to compete/backup Dunn because Grant kind of sucks.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    No desire to get Noel to me. He isn't a great player and i don't think he is great in the future either. Some other team with more tallent who is a few peices away would be willing to part with more than us.

Personally. Dealing Niko asap is a must. Hopefully he keeps up his play and value till we can. But I would

Im still om board with a Deng and a future pick for Niko.

Would also deal Lopez for a pick asap.

Of these two potential lineups would most likely be legit contenders and which is more likely.

#1 Dunn, Zach, Jabari Parker, Lauri, Ayton

#2 Dunn, Zach, Porter, Lauri, Cousins

Id go with #1 personally. Id love to see Jabari come home and put us over the top. He has some Melo in his game. We may have to throw a boatload of cash his way.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Of these two potential lineups would most likely be legit contenders and which is more likely.

#1 Dunn, Zach, Jabari Parker, Lauri, Ayton

#2 Dunn, Zach, Porter, Lauri, Cousins

Id go with #1 personally. Id love to see Jabari come home and put us over the top. He has some Melo in his game. We may have to throw a boatload of cash his way.
    First...... I lean with 2.... But i also see parker as a 4 more than a 3. Plus i prefer the shooting and athletism from all spots. Where as parker is neither athletic or a good shooter.

Second. I dont see parker who is restricted leaving for us. Period

Third i don't see Cousins coming here period. Despite cap.... Need or team.

Bulls trades and acquisitions ideas for the 17-18 season

Jabari is athletic just doesn't look the it sort of how a young Paul Pierce was or Harden. Just say you don't like his 3 Point shot much

https://youtu.be/5tyUk9B5_mg
    Last edited by Stunner; 12-17-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Jabari is athletic just doesn't look the it sort of how a young Paul Pierce was or Harden. Just say you don't like his 3 Point shot much

https://youtu.be/5tyUk9B5_mg
    For a 3...... He is surely bellow average in terms of athletic ability. As a 4. He is probably above. But he is similar to Melo in that nobody would ever say melo was. And paying hin to be a 3. Is odd to me.

I would target recent draft picks from playoff teams like Terrance Ferguson, DJ Wilson, and OG Anunoby.

Guys who aren't getting a lot of playing time because their teams want to compete now.

really think bulls get Dancic

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    No desire to get Noel to me. He isn't a great player and i don't think he is great in the future either. Some other team with more tallent who is a few peices away would be willing to part with more than us.

Personally. Dealing Niko asap is a must. Hopefully he keeps up his play and value till we can. But I would

Im still om board with a Deng and a future pick for Niko.

Would also deal Lopez for a pick asap.
    It may be hard to trade Mirotic considering he has a no trade clause in his contract. Trading Lopez may be costly, as in taking a bad contract in return. Lopez has been the starter at center all year, when the Bulls only had 3 wins, so how much is he really helping the Bulls win? The Bulls have about 15 million in cap space, more then any team in the NBA. Why not just wait for Lavine to come back and see how well this Bulls team plays? Instead of tanking for a player that might not be a sure thing, maybe attract next year's free agents?

Kay released

Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    It may be hard to trade Mirotic considering he has a no trade clause in his contract. Trad.ing Lopez may be costly, as in taking a bad contract in return. Lopez has been the starter at center all year, when the Bulls only had 3 wins, so how much is he really helping the Bulls win? The Bulls have about 15 million in cap space, more then any team in the NBA. Why not just wait for Lavine to come back and see how well this Bulls team plays? Instead of tanking for a player that might not be a sure thing, maybe attract next year's free agents?
    Yep. Gonna be really hars to get him to waive that no trade clause. Im sure he wants to be here. With portis. And a team that did. Not have have his back.

As far as Lopez. I don't agree with idea of taking on a bad contract being necessary. But he may be harder to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill4Real View Post
    I would target recent draft picks from playoff teams like Terrance Ferguson, DJ Wilson, and OG Anunoby.

Guys who aren't getting a lot of playing time because their teams want to compete now.
    I could see my Bucks parting with Wilson with any of the 3 Amigos. As in Delly, Telly, Henson for win now piece or part of the Jordan trade. Telly is out for the year with blood clots in his lungs. Might be forced to retire. If retires next season be scratched off the cap like Bosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Yep. Gonna be really hars to get him to waive that no trade clause. Im sure he wants to be here. With portis. And a team that did. Not have have his back.

As far as Lopez. I don't agree with idea of taking on a bad contract being necessary. But he may be harder to trade.
    If Mirotic didn't want to be here, he wouldn't be playing. If you remember correctly, Mirotic's camp said it was either Bobby or Niko. Well that didn't happen! Mirotic accepted Portis' apology and even if they don't like each other, their chemistry on the court is very good. I've watched all 6 games that Mirotic has played in and him and Portis have been high fiving, chest bumping, and pointing to acknowledge each other on "great play". Seems like that beef is over.

The Bulls aren't going to trade Lopez for another player, they want picks. So in order for that to happen, teams are going to want the Bulls to take a bad contract along with the pick. So is taking a bad contract and getting a late 1st round pick really worth it? I say late 1st round pick because only playoff teams are going to be interested in Lopez.

I honestly think the best thing to do is stick it out with what we have. If we keep winning, great. If not, we still get a top 5 pick, top 10 at worst. Resign Lavine (if he stays healthy) resign Nwaba and go after Cousins in the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    If Mirotic didn't want to be here, he wouldn't be playing. If you remember correctly, Mirotic's camp said it was either Bobby or Niko. Well that didn't happen! Mirotic accepted Portis' apology and even if they don't like each other, their chemistry on the court is very good. I've watched all 6 games that Mirotic has played in and him and Portis have been high fiving, chest bumping, and pointing to acknowledge each other on "great play". Seems like that beef is over.

The Bulls aren't going to trade Lopez for another player, they want picks. So in order for that to happen, teams are going to want the Bulls to take a bad contract along with the pick. So is taking a bad contract and getting a late 1st round pick really worth it? I say late 1st round pick because only playoff teams are going to be interested in Lopez.

I honestly think the best thing to do is stick it out with what we have. If we keep winning, great. If not, we still get a top 5 pick, top 10 at worst. Resign Lavine (if he stays healthy) resign Nwaba and go after Cousins in the off season.
    One. Your just wrong about Niko. Niko would high tail it out to a winning team (only ones that would have interest in hin anyway. Especially after the FO essentially said we don't care what you think. I don't care if hin and Portis are high fiving or not. The FO told him to **** himself. And we are not a winning team. What would make you think he would want to say here. .

Second. Your the one who stated

"Trad.ing Lopez may be costly, as in taking a bad contract in return. "

I disagree. I don't think the bulls would be willing to. But i think somebody might show interest. Also Fwiw. What do you consider a bad contract. Cause you would have to point one out to me on a team that might want him. If your talking about one of these 3 year deals. Well truth is we are at least 3 years away. And i don't know if your dilusionml as some others here. But if you think we strike it in FA you clearly have not watched the past 10 years.

Cap room means nothing till we can put tallent on the floor. Nobody is coming to a team who's best player is Niko

Lavine needs to come back. Mark is at least a year if not two away. And whoever we draft won't show enough pronise year one for a FA to want to play with them. Thats why despite you calling a 3 year deal bad. Truth is we are at least that far away from signing anyone of any value.

I think the bigger issue is finding a team in need of a Center where Lopez would be an upgrade.

Only teams i see are the Bucks. Cleveland and both of them are holding out hope for Jordan
    Last edited by Kyben36; 12-20-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast