Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    This league is a joke. Thatís as dirty of hit as youíll see. He wasnít that close to the play, it was a blindside block and helmet to helmet. If youíre not going to eject someone on a play like that, you never going to eject someone.

Adams has taken two huge, unnecessary hits this year. Those hits very easily could shorten his career. I donít know when the league is finally going to cut down on those hits. Davis should be suspended for 4 games at least. You need to cut that crap outta the game.
    Yeah i was honestly surprised he wasn't ejected. It wasn't just an illegal blind side block, he led with his helmet which should have been an automatic ejection imo
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 12-17-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Iím getting pretty sick of our guys taking dirty of borderline dirty hits.

Rodgers just doesn't have the arm strength right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    TT needs to be fired just because of this defense. The players we have on the side of the ball are so garbage outside of a couple players. We can never put a complete team around Rodgers and TT is the main guy to blame here. Capers needs to go for sure but TT deserves just as much blame.
    Itís moreso Capers. Heís been given numerous talented draft picks over the years and hasnít been able to utilize anyone correctly.

Hayward and Hyde are good examples of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zone coverage with huge cushions. Itís working very well today.

Figure it the **** out Dom. Man up on the line dammit. Youíre getting beaten play after play. Change it up, **** face.

Week 15 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-6) AT Carolina Panthers (9-4)

Heís basically playing prevent defense and giving up chunk after chunk after chunk.

Change something...because, clearly, what youíre doing isnt working.

There is literally nothing to lose by playing aggressive man coverage. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Itís moreso Capers. Heís been given numerous talented draft picks over the years and hasnít been able to utilize anyone correctly.

Capers deserves blame but our depth on that side of the ball is disgusting. We've only had 1 year where we had a top 5 defense and we won the SB. TT does not go without blame here. I don't remember the last time we had a legit MLBer. Our DL has been mediocre and has let some guys go that went on to look great at other places. I am just tired of seeing Rodgers surrounded by a mediocre team. Rodgers has never had a top talent at RB or WR for that matter. Everything goes through Rodgers and it gets old.

And everyone can blame Capers all they want but its someone's fault he's still the DC.

Week 15 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-6) AT Carolina Panthers (9-4)

TTs greatest mistake was hiring MM and DC. No doubt.

Just a couple of absolutely atrocious gameplans today. Absolutely atrocious.

Who in their right mind wouldnít stick with Jones and incorporate some easy RB dumpoffs to him...especially with your Wr1 out and a hurt QB.

DC and MM need to go, and if it takes getting rid of TT to make it happen, make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post

I donít disagree, but Hyde isnít that great. He picked off a few passes early, and hasnít done much since. Heís a solid safety, but itís not like heís some elite talent.

Hayward is a miss. Unfortunately, he was banged up quite a bit for us. But he is looking like a big time miss on letting him go.

I agree dom needs to be gone. The season is over, so they should just fire him today and call it a day. I donít care who calls plays, just get dom outta here and get a head start on the coaching search.

Our DB coaches are interesting. They have gotten a ton of praise through the years. Woodson and Harris loved them, especially Whitt. And Whitt should be given a lot of credit for turning tramon and shields into players. But itís been brutal since then. Theyíve been given some top level talent as weíve spent about 6 1st or 2nd round picks on DBs in the past 5 years with very little to show.

****ing Allison

Lose the rest of the games and fire TT, DC and MM. Tired of seeing the same bs every year. Next thing you know we will be like the bengals who refuse to fire anyone or make changes.

You needed this game and came in and stunk it up.

Yea this stinks. Worst part is losing out still probably doesnít give us a great draft pick. Unfortunately I think we are going to finish with a fairly strong strength of schedule, so we will likely be one of the last 7-9 teams to pick. So we are probably looking at a pick closer to 15 than the top 10, but weíll see.

Knowing our luck, weíll pull out a useless week 17 win over Detroit to pick like 19tj or some crap like that.

CAPERS HAS TO GOOOOOO! Start a petition or something, Rodgers career is wasted, I would be pissed if I was him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast