Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

General Bowl Game Thread

I figured this could be used for the lower tier bowls and the bigger ones get their own GDT (playoffs for example).

You know its Bowl Season when someone pulls a trick play 2 point conversion in the first quarter. Troy with the swinging gate play early on and I love it!

Pretty crappy slate this year IMO. Cotton Bowl belongs in the Rose Bowl and we don't get a real Cotton Bowl this year, I guess the Texas Bowl comes closest.

One's I'm looking forward to: Texas Bowl, Holiday Bowl, Taxslayer Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, and the Peach Bowl. No real interest in any of other ones except the playoffs.

forgot to check the Lane game, looks like they cruised

wait... he got signed through 2027? that better come with a massive buyout

4 first half turnovers for SMU. They do know they have a bowl game to play right? Shame, because I was hoping to see Courtland Sutton but a blow out is not that interesting. Then again being down big might force them to throw a lot and him shine.

id rather watch paint dry than any of these bowls up until the rose bowl
    ....coooookie

I'll be the only one watching haha. Quinton Flowers from USF is a fun talent to watch. Game winning TD drive with 16 seconds to go.

FSU and Southern Miss in the same bowl...

They did a terrible job scheduling these games. Tomorrow's the first day of the bowl season you get matchups with two ranked teams and they scheduled two of those games at the same ****ing time. Then on Monday you get three quality games that all start between noon and one. We got crap games all bowl season up until now and they decide overlap good games.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

i caved and watched purdue beat arizona....cool that the big ten is 2-0 thus far
    ....coooookie

Stanford and TCU in San Antonio? That's advantage.

Lamar Jackson is still so fun to watch. Hopefully he goes somewhere in the NFL that will utilize his strengths.

the big 10 is making the pac 12 look like a lingerie league this bowl season...3-0 head to head...and looks like 4-0 with penn state powdering washingtons bottom right now
    ....coooookie

UCF up 14 on Auburn with 5:56 to go.

Lets go Dawgs!

UCF should play winner of NCCA Championship and if win that Game would prove that they should have been in final 4 instead of Alabama. Also Wisconsin another one loss team should be playing today.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast