Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgomrjsurf View Post
    UCF should play winner of NCCA Championship and if win that Game would prove that they should have been in final 4 instead of Alabama. Also Wisconsin another one loss team should be playing today.
    8 teams is the way to go- all Power Five winners are in the playoffs, a team from the Group of Five champions is chosen, and two Wild Card teams.

UGA-OKL has been the best game thus far imo. Chubb and Michel are going to be making a lot of money at the next level.

This is an all time great game.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

They don't let Mayfield throw to put the game away.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Yeah curious as to that option play by Oklahoma. You have the Heisman winner, let him decide the outcome. With that said, I am all for OT so hopefully Georgia's D can hold on for 55 seconds tied.

Smith........what a hit.

Chokelahoma lives.

Wow huge block by Georgia! Now just do not turn it over and you have a game winning FG (attempt at least) in your grasp.

Sony Michel wins it for Georgia!

Sony. Michel.

Game. Blouses.

Horrid play calling by Oklahoma with the Heisman winner at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Horrid play calling by Oklahoma with the Heisman winner at QB.
    Yup

They deserved to lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I'm really debating whether or not to take vacation time and head down to Atlanta for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Now I'm really debating whether or not to take vacation time and head down to Atlanta for the game.
    I'd go. Its not often to see the championship game with the home town team being there.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'd go. Its not often to see the championship game with the home town team being there.
    $2500 upper deck ticket cost just for one is a turn-off. I'd need to decide against renewing either my Orioles or Redskins tickets for the coming year to justify it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast