Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    I'm just hoping now that Disney has purchased the FOX library we can get a BR release set of the OT without the Lucas **** ups. I guess there were rights issues with A New Hope's distribution rights being owned by Fox that had blocked Disney from being able to release the original films in that manner.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm just hoping now that Disney has purchased the FOX library we can get a BR release set of the OT without the Lucas **** ups. I guess there were rights issues with A New Hope's distribution rights being owned by Fox that had blocked Disney from being able to release the original films in that manner.
    Lucas wanted to get ANH out so badly that he signed a contract that gave FOX the film's rights "in perpetuity." While the rights to the other movies will revert to Lucasfilm in the next year or so, ANH will not.

I will be honest the only bright spot I saw when Disney bought Lucasfilms was that maybe, just maybe we could actually get muppet babies on DVD lol

RIP Gene Wilder

Star Wars Episode VIII (Spoiler Thread)

I was very disappointed in the movie. Luke was used very badly, even though he was supposed to be the main guy in this movie. It was very childish at times also; this is the most for kits SW movie I have ever seen. Very disappointed.

"Killer Instinct"

Star Wars Episode VIII (Spoiler Thread)

And Finn needs to go; he is the worst character since jarjar binks

"Killer Instinct"

So The Last Jedi is available on digital platforms as of today. Watching again hasn't changed my mind about how I didn't like the movie, but one of the few things I thought was great, they changed. There is now sound to the part where Holdo rams the Raddus through Snoke's ship.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    This franchise has lost its spark. It has become burdensome to watch.

Tried watching the last episode twice, just bored me to sleep.

What a and dud.
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 03-14-2018 at 01:31 AM.
    I'm With You Mr. Met - Terrible Ownership

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    There is now sound to the part where Holdo rams the Raddus through Snoke's ship.
    wut

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

So The Last Jedi is available on digital platforms as of today. Watching again hasn't changed my mind about how I didn't like the movie, but one of the few things I thought was great, they changed. There is now sound to the part where Holdo rams the Raddus through Snoke's ship.
    No way. That was my favorite part.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    No way. That was my favorite part.
    Yup, there is now sound added to it. I rewinded it and watched again. They caved to pressure.

Yup, there is now sound added to it. I rewinded it and watched again. They caved to pressure.
    I'm gonna have trouble believing that until I see it myself.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

lol they made it worse

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Carrie Fisher was so bad in that they put her in a coma and temporarily replaced her with boring Laura Dern. The whole cast was miserable.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm gonna have trouble believing that until I see it myself.
    I wouldn't lie to you about it. I remember dead silence in the theater, and now it might be one second of it, then sound effects. I really hated this movie and it's the last Star Wars movie on my list, but I respect the franchise enough not to lie about that.

And after watching the movie again, my gut reaction when I left theaters is the same way I am feeling now. This movie really feels like it was a "Downloadable Content/DLC" package for The Force Awakens. It takes the story a little further, but really answers none of the questions posed by The Force Awakens. When you think of a trilogy, you don't think of the movies starting off right at the end of the other. Looking at the other Star Wars trilogies, time has gone on between all of the movies. This feeling just contributed to more of the letdown for me.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast